#1 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 January 2004 - 09:00 PM

Just thought I'd like to have something like background images/colors for individual menu items that move up and down with the menu text. I guess like the menu tabs in the MSDash do

Separate ones for selected and unselected would be good

And while I'm at it adding to the MediaXMenu type menus that scroll down like the original menux style until they hit the bottom of the menu window and the same on going up so the current selection isn't always in one spot

#2 fLEx7325

fLEx7325

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 09 January 2004 - 09:54 PM

And while I'm at it adding to the MediaXMenu type menus that scroll down like the original menux style until they hit the bottom of the menu window and the same on going up so the current selection isn't always in one spot

It's a little thing, but this is something I'd like to see too. The scrolling doesn't look right in some skins. The first one about scrolling images would be nice too.

#3 geniusalz

geniusalz

Team MXM

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 January 2004 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Jezz_X @ Jan 7 2004, 06:00 PM)
Just thought I'd like to have something like background images/colors for individual menu items that move up and down with the menu text. I guess like the menu tabs in the MSDash do

I think this is done already in the WIP.
You'll have to wait for it, its got awesome new menus, and more being worked on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users