#1 volcomman2003

volcomman2003

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 07 January 2004 - 10:39 PM

alright i was running the last version of evox and it was working fine, i am softmodded with the audio exploit, and when i updated to the new evox and i ftp to my box all of my files are gone from the d:/ drive and dont say thats the dvd because i know is and i can store stuff there and i have no idea how but it works anyways i cant get in and change my options if all of the files are missing or non accesible such as evox.ini voxdash.xbe and so on

has anyone had a problem similar or the same to this

to trouble shoot i tryed a few dif ftp programs and windows explorer still on connect of each of these there are no files in the d: drive

any help would be appreciated

#2 Andy Holloway

Andy Holloway

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 08 January 2004 - 09:02 AM

sorry mate but i have to say that IS the DVD drive and you cant save stuff on it without burning it to a cd/dvd your evox.ini and evoxdash.xbe should be in the c: directory so you should be able to get to them just fine

#3 moistness

moistness

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 08 January 2004 - 09:24 AM

yeah, the older version sometimes had a problem duplicating the C drive into the D drive (or so it looked when ftp'ing)!

your stuff is in the C drive, where it has always really been! wink.gif

#4 volcomman2003

volcomman2003

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 08 January 2004 - 08:00 PM

nu uh i swear to god i will take a screen shot and show you remember i have the audio exploit so i think that has sumthingto do with it check out this screen its in the d drive with an audio cd in the drive even if i take the audio cd out it is still there but the prob wa that the new evox was making it so that i couldnt see the files in the folder or edit them maybe this is a bug in 3935 so i am stuck using 3921 or whatever it was

sorry about the size of the picture

screenshotuser posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users