1 reply to this topic

#1 Speedo

Speedo

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 November 2002 - 10:29 PM

I flashed my TSOP using the matrix mod and flashed it with the new Xecuter 4973 BIOS. Everything worked fine... i removed everything and put the box backtogether... i started trasnfering files.. after about 20GB the Xbox hung. I rebooted and it wouldnt boot. Instead it shutdown twice and then flashed red/green....

I removed everything again and installed the matrix again.. the box booted fine.. and now ive flashed with the EvoX 2.6 bios instead. Everything works like a charm.. havent got the time to test it. Dont know if its the Xbox or the bios.

Just wanted to put a warning to people or maybe someone else has had the same problem?

A question for anyone that can answer it. What has the kernel version to do with the BIOS? It says 4034 on mine.. but after i flashed the TSOP it says 4973.. and when i flashed with evox 2.6 it said 4034 again, could this be the problem or is it just a software version that doesnt matter what kind of kernel you use. Any info about this would be helpful.

/Speedo

#2 Speedo

Speedo

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 November 2002 - 10:57 PM

Ok, the problem doesnt seem to be the X-ecuter2 bios. It happend again just right now. And i opened it, soldered the w1 and w2 cables and put the matrix in. And it booted. I removed the matrix right away and the the box booted without haveing to reflash the tsop.

I have no f***ing idea what could be the problem... i now let the w1 and w2 cable be in the xbox and i hope it helps..

If anyone have a problem like this, please tell me, even though you havent find a clue.

/Speedo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users