• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Second Twin

Second Twin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 January 2004 - 04:28 AM

Hello guys. I have quite a few games in my HDD. Anyway, among them is, Max Payne. The game kept freezing so, I deleted it. I stored it again and the same thing keeps on happening. It is only with this game. All the other games work fine. Any suggestions. Yes, I do reset the time.

#2 HAL2001

HAL2001

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 09 January 2004 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE (Second Twin @ Jan 8 2004, 11:28 PM)
Yes, I do reset the time.

Do you reset the time, or set the time. The time in your ms dash needs to be accurately set.
Also, what bios are your running? You may need to upgrade to the newest release.

#3 Second Twin

Second Twin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 January 2004 - 04:59 AM

I was just turning the xbox on to see which bios I am currently using but.....this is another freaking problem that I have, now and then when I turn my xbox on, the regular MS dashbord comes up...with the modchip ON. I really don't know what to do. Someone modded my xbox and I have no clue as to what to do. Some help would greatly be appreciated. Also, for anyone who lives in the L.A. area and can fix this problem please PM me or email me. I will also pay someone to install some old-school games into my HDD. Thanks in advance.

#4 HAL2001

HAL2001

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 09 January 2004 - 05:22 AM

That's a problem with your d0 contact. It is failing from time to time, to properly short out your ms bios via the d0 point. If you have a solderchip you can try to better position the pogo-pin so it is making a more secure contact with d0. If it is soldered in then you can re-solder the d0 contact so, again, it is making better contact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users