#1 Nutstool

Nutstool

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 29 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 January 2004 - 07:58 PM

Sorry to bug you like this man! Maybe I'm not searching hard enough, I just can't find out how to burn these bloody dat files. I've attempted using nero and recordnow max, but nothing works. I do apologise for being a bit naive, but I have searched the pinned topics, but still have no idea how to burn these files. If you would be so kind, could you post the instructions or even the link for the the instructions. This would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

#2 chefelf

chefelf

Brandishing the Triforce of Modding

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,407 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Web Design, Writing, Cycling, Hardware Modification, Building Computers, Music
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 09 January 2004 - 08:21 PM

Uhhhh. What dat files? blink.gif

#3 Rahszhul

Rahszhul

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, damnit, gaming! I love that emulators have been ported to the xbox.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 09 January 2004 - 08:49 PM

Nutstool has created two threads in diff forums asking how to burn Metal Gear Solid 2 to a DVD. I assuming these are the .dat files he talks of here too.

There are a few tutorials in these forums about how EXACTLY to do it, but with the search engine having been offline for a while, it'll take some manual digging to find them.

What I think needs to be found, is one thread about how to split MGS2 into two burnable DVD's as MGS2 is too big for one DVD. I'll begin looking, and hopefully can find something.

Edit: Viewing 50 threads per page is great. I found it less then 20 seconds from posting! I hope to god this helps you.

Edited by Rahszhul, 09 January 2004 - 08:53 PM.

#4 chefelf

chefelf

• Head Moderators
  • 7,407 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Web Design, Writing, Cycling, Hardware Modification, Building Computers, Music

Posted 09 January 2004 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (Rahszhul @ Jan 9 2004, 05:49 PM)
Nutstool has created two threads in diff forums asking how to burn Metal Gear Solid 2 to a DVD. I assuming these are the .dat files he talks of here too.

Ahhh, well that makes more sense. There is plenty of information about that.

Nutstool, I don't know why you chose to address me in the subject line but that is kinda poor forum etiquette. If you want to talk to me personally then you can PM me, however, if it's about specific modding questions I won't reply. Those things can be found through searching the tutorials and forums. Any further questions can be posted here for everyone to answer, not just me specifically. wink.gif

#5 Mr Ed

Mr Ed

Hacking Horse

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,588 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 January 2004 - 01:09 AM

Yeah and here I thought you were going to ask something really personal about chefelf rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif jester.gif beerchug.gif

#6 chefelf

chefelf

• Head Moderators
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (Mr Ed @ Jan 9 2004, 10:09 PM)
Yeah and here I thought you were going to ask something really personal about chefelf rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif jester.gif beerchug.gif

I'm not giving out the address to my webcam. Not after what happened last time! jester.gif

#7 |Seraphim|

|Seraphim|

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 10 January 2004 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (chefelf @ Jan 10 2004, 03:27 AM)
QUOTE (Mr Ed @ Jan 9 2004, 10:09 PM)
Yeah and here I thought you were going to ask something really personal about chefelf  rolleyes.gif  biggrin.gif  tongue.gif  jester.gif  beerchug.gif

I'm not giving out the address to my webcam. Not after what happened last time! jester.gif

*gasp* dont tell me you were......damnit i missed it! ph34r.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users