• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MASKEDMODDER

MASKEDMODDER

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 02:20 AM

Like I said in the title I am looking for any versions of either system you have around. It does not matter so long as the console has no physical damage to the outer case such as scratches or cracks. If it is an Xbox it does not even need to have a hard drive. If it is a PS2 and you screwed up your mod install and killed the motherboard I could care less I will still buy it. Prices will be base on what is wrong with the system and what is included as far as controllers and such. Please email all offers to MASKEDMODDER@rilanparty.net with the price you are looking for and what is wrong with the system then we can take it from there.

Thanks and remember no matter how bad you screwed up your system there is a good chance I will paypal you cash for it smile.gif

P.S. I will also buy broken Game Cubes.

Edited by MASKEDMODDER, 11 January 2004 - 02:24 AM.

#2 Supplicium

Supplicium

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 January 2004 - 05:53 AM

i have a PS2 (v1) with a perfectly installed DMS3 ver.2 chip. The laser is goin but still works, how much would you buy it for?

#3 MASKEDMODDER

MASKEDMODDER

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 12:37 PM

A few facts I left out on my first post:

1. I am located in Rhode Island, USA and face to face transactions are fine just email me to set something up.
2. I have no interest in mod chips for the most part I am looking to help people out who have killed their systems far past the point of no return in their eyes.
3. please email or pm all offers to me rather than posting them here.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users