• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Shou Moa

Shou Moa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 04:55 AM

I know this is a long shot, but is there a way to hook my Xbox up to my PC and upload Evox to it? I am really desperate and this seems like my last resort. I've already got a Matrix that doesn't seem to work (Consistant triple reset problem with EVERY bios), and none of the software exploits have met with any success. I don't know how to solder, but even if I did, I'm not opening up this system as I've already screwed up a previous Xbox with broken traces. If anyone can possibly help me out I thank you in advance for your assistance!

#2 Xboxman20

Xboxman20

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 12 January 2004 - 05:00 AM

You have to have a modchip or Exploit or Tsop modification to get evox booted.
So if you dont want to insall themodchip yourself you can send it to a professional

EDIT

Also you have 2 of the same topics blink.gif
Just letting ya know

Edited by Xboxman20, 12 January 2004 - 05:03 AM.

#3 Shou Moa

Shou Moa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 05:07 AM

Well, I've tried just about everything else, I guess that's what I'm going to have to do then. It's frustrating when I read everyone saying how easy it is to mod a box, yet it's about as difficult as climbing Mount Everest in handcuffs for me. Thanks for the info, though!

Edit
now that's strange, how do I delete the other one? Or will the admins get it?

Edited by Shou Moa, 12 January 2004 - 05:09 AM.

#4 Xboxman20

Xboxman20

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 12 January 2004 - 05:10 AM

Admins will probably get it just reoply in it and say MODS DELETE this or something

#5 mgillaus

mgillaus

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 January 2004 - 10:05 AM

you can install the font or audio exploit directly to the xbox hdd by hotswapping and using either HDD_Driver for win2k/XP or Xlinux.

hotswapping can be a dangerous road to go down, but i have done it and it works fine, just be careful

there are tutorials on hotswapping and using those programs, just do a search you should find some info on them

#6 esdubu

esdubu

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 12 January 2004 - 01:28 PM

Have you tried the TSOP flashing method? It really is the simplest route to go down. You don't even need to be able to solder. There are two points on the motherboard that you need to bridge, but i've used a conductive ink pen a few times instead of soldering. This has the advantage that you can just clean it off with alcohol if you cock it up. Once you've done this your TSOP is flashable. Find the 007 AUF with evox installer and flash your TSOP from evox. Voila, modded xbox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users