5 replies to this topic

#1 tareqsattar

tareqsattar

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 01:57 AM

man i finished kain once and now for some reason i cant get past level 4. im at the part where i got the light reaver and i come out of the shrine and i have the forest area in front of me and the doors are not openable, the only thing i can do is jump to the left bak into the passage which takes me to the area where i rotate the statue and i can go thru the door bak out and go all the way to kains family picture where i get his seal or something...anyone kno what im supposed to do ?

#2 tareqsattar

tareqsattar

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 07:03 PM

please ! help !!

#3 thepro8

thepro8

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 15 January 2004 - 08:32 PM

go to www.gamefaq.com. They have a walkthru there. I've been using it when i get stuck.

#4 Mast3r Ch13f

Mast3r Ch13f

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 January 2004 - 08:57 PM

You're supposed to stand on the crest, and change to bat form (he'll fly to the next area).

#5 tareqsattar

tareqsattar

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 11:47 PM

im in chapter 4 in playing with raziel right now. the gamfaq faq says that im supposed to go bak to the beginning of the level but thas the part that i cant get to. when i start off i come thru wooden doors and go ahead and then go to spiritual realm and pass through the bars and then in front of me i have two huge towering pillars that i get on top of and then change form and jump to the next one, the faq doesnt say shit about any problems or why i can get stuck there for no reason.

#6 tareqsattar

tareqsattar

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 01:56 AM

never mind i fixed it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users