#1 flattspott

flattspott

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 January 2004 - 09:27 PM

So far it's look good to me at least. My computer is way too slow (233mhz) for doing any video editing so that stuff is out of the question. But I do have some questions.

1. I'm looking at a sample png file of how the skin will look overall in XBMC and it's a little cropped looking. This is 640x480. Now, is this gonna be pretty much the same when MXM is displaying as XBMC?

2. What color packs should go with? At the moment it's multiple shades of blue. I thinking maybe, blue, green, red, orange, silver, black, turquiose, maroon, etc.

3. Is it possible to have newsfeed and song info at the same time? Cause thats what I want to do. I'm not asking how just if it's possible.

4. When doing things like overlays and whatnot it goes by the order you do them in right?
Like if I had a media preview in the center then a thumb over the corner of that and a overlay over them both.

Thanks for you time. BTW, in case your wondering the name of my skin is gonna be "Echelon" or "Echelon Blue Series". I'd post an in progress preview pic but I have no way of hosting it.

#2 geniusalz

geniusalz

Team MXM

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 January 2004 - 09:39 PM

1. If the 'crop' you are referring to is overscan, then yes, MXM will also 'crop' pictures somewhat. There is no calibration yet.
2. Blue/green/silver are good for me (just an opinion)
3. It is possible
4. Order is ascending in the XML. i.e. the first element in the XML will show up at the bottom, and the last element in the XML will show up above everything else.

Good luck with your skin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users