• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 spr1nt

spr1nt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 10:03 PM

im trying the 007 game save exploit to try a game but it looks like i need to patch it first. the game is already extracted so i tried following the noob guide here

CODE
Note: If you are using x2 4977 bios, or any recent BIOS for that matter, you should not need to patch your game. However, if you really think that you need to patch the game, here's how to do it with Craxtion.

1. If you have ripped the unpatched game onto your xbox, connect to your xbox and go into F: (or E:)Games[game name] and find the default.xbe file. Transfer this file onto your PC and remember where it is.

2. Open Craxtion. Go to Tools>ISO/XBE Patcher. Now a new box will appear. Press the "..." button and find your default.xbe. Once you have found that, double click it and press patch. This can take from 1 to 2 minutes.

3. Once it's done being patched, transfer it back onto your xbox's hard drive replacing the old default.xbe, or, if you're burning your games onto dvd-r, then replace the old default.xbe and then burn. If it says "Game does not need to be patched", then the problem obviously isn't the .xbe, keep trying though!

but when i run isocraxtion i get a "Invalid Arguments passed! ISOCraxtion Usage: ISOCraxtion -x iso_name directory_to_extract_to" error. no menu or anything. i read you can also do it with dvd2xbox but i get nothing but files no exe to run. can someone help me out?

#2 da_shatterer

da_shatterer

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 12:18 AM

For Craxtion i had the same problem. Just go to the main website and look for an addon kit thing. Then extract the files in there to where you previously extracted Craxtion before. Then it should work. As for dvd2xbox, it is meant to be run from the Xbox. You should find a default.xbe file in there. IF not then you have probably only downloaded the source. Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users