• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ashman666

ashman666

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 05:45 AM

Where do I plug in a optical cable to run 5.1 digital sound??

#2 isoMonger

isoMonger

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 06:27 AM

either on the Advanced AV pack, or the High Definition Pack. Theres a little door-like slot for it. You run it from there to your reciever. Make sure you go through your menu's and change your sound options to put out dolby 5.1

#3 Oger

Oger

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 December 2002 - 06:27 AM

gota buy the advanced AV kit

#4 isoMonger

isoMonger

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 06:29 AM

gotta get the hdtv and the hd pack. i mean honestly, what 17 year old doesn't have atleast a 57" hdtv these days

#5 mcss1985

mcss1985

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 07:04 AM

I assume in saying the advanced and high def packs you are talking about the M$ ones, and I see in the pic where you are talking about, but what if I want to use the monster packs instead, I don't see anywhere for the optical to go?

#6 isoMonger

isoMonger

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 07:14 AM

is it that composite monster xbox cable shit. That's about a waste of money, cause it's an analog signal anyways, it's not work buying monster cable for. I'm only talkin about that MSs ones, and you can buy just monster composite cables, if you really think it's neccessary. Honestly, i think your wastin your money spending big bucks on cables that are for analog quality. When you go HD, it's worth the better cables. The ones that i sell are like 10 bucks a foot. and the shortest cord is 6'. I haven't bought those yet.

Edited by isoMonger, 02 December 2002 - 07:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users