10 replies to this topic

#1 IsOkInG

IsOkInG

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 19 January 2004 - 07:54 PM

Is there a proggy that can copy disc to disc for xbox? and if so what proggy? i can figure out how to use it i just need to know if it's possible to do and what proggy to use. THX in adnavnce

IsOkInG-
razor1911-
member since 1994

#2 IndieSnob

IndieSnob

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 19 January 2004 - 07:58 PM

No, if you'd bothered to read the pinned topics or do a search, you'd know there's absolutely NO way to do disc to disc. Original xbox dvd's can't be read on a pc.

#3 Apoc`

Apoc`

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 January 2004 - 08:00 PM

There is no program that I know of u can copy a backup to a backup on the fly. If u have bought or got Stomp Recored Max Now u can extract a ISO file from your previous backup game. All u do hit return to record max now right click on your burn in that program and extract isos click on zone 1. hit save to dir and name and then crack extrac and your on your way wink.gif

#4 IsOkInG

IsOkInG

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 08:05 PM

well snob i tried to search but the engine is down right now so tongue.gif and if there is now way for a pc to read the xbox game how do yuo create the ISO image? maybe my question is unclear

I want to put a store bought xbox game in my dvd rom, and then put a dvd-r in my dvd burner, is there anyway to clone the xbox cd on the dvd-r

IsOkInG-
razor1911-
member since 1994

#5 vectorz

vectorz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (IndieSnob @ Jan 19 2004, 09:58 PM)
No, if you'd bothered to read the pinned topics or do a search, you'd know there's absolutely NO way to do disc to disc. Original xbox dvd's can't be read on a pc.

I'm not justifying his ignorance, but search doesn't work until late at night. I'm sure a lot of these newb questions wouldn't be asked if it did work.

#6 IsOkInG

IsOkInG

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 08:14 PM

ok thx guys i found out that XBOX games are not readable on a PC thx

IsOkInG-
razor1911-
member since 1994

DumpSites Availible
email me at BARNEYROCKS@MYHOUSE.COM

Edited by HSDEMONZ, 19 January 2004 - 10:07 PM.

#7 Mr Ed

Mr Ed

Hacking Horse

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,588 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 January 2004 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (vectorz @ Jan 19 2004, 02:07 PM)

I'm not justifying his ignorance, but search doesn't work until late at night. I'm sure a lot of these newb questions wouldn't be asked if it did work.

But the tutorials page and the pinned topics are always available. grr.gif

#8 IndieSnob

IndieSnob

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 09:12 PM

My ignorance? How about the ignorance of people that can't take the time to read and learn on their own? As MrEd said, the pinned topics and tutorials are always available (unless of course the site went completely down). And if you really want to talk about ignorance, for along time the search engine was available 24/7, and we still had the same old dumb noob/idiot posts like these.

//End rant.

#9 cai

cai

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (IndieSnob @ Jan 19 2004, 06:12 PM)

My ignorance? How about the ignorance of people that can't take the time to read and learn on their own? As MrEd said, the pinned topics and tutorials are always available (unless of course the site went completely down). And if you really want to talk about ignorance, for along time the search engine was available 24/7, and we still had the same old dumb noob/idiot posts like these.

//End rant.

Snob, I think vectorz meant to say IsOkInG's ignorance. Try reading it the from the other point of view....smile.gif

FWIW, I have no problem with searching any time of the day...

#10 IndieSnob

IndieSnob

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 10:08 PM

Prolly true Cai. Excuse my rant. *eats humble pie*

#11 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,218 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 January 2004 - 10:08 PM

The Pinned topic had the answers to his questions.

ISOKING is clearly a fucktard.. and it's highly unlikely he is part of that oldschool pirate group... as he'd know how to get that info without coming here and looking like an ass.

He's a poser. Pure and Simple.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users