sha

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 July 2004 - 12:43 AM

You just lost 25 chips that I do not plan to buy from you and future purchases averaging 60pcs a month. You apologized for you mistake in an e-mail, then said you would accommodate me, I saved the page if you want me to post I will. I will even forward it to the BBB if you were a US business.

Bottom line: Customer is always right and saying a customer can't count is not right. I want the chips at the price they were listed at so if you donít plan on selling just say you canít and you made a mistake. I understand everyone makes mistakes. Coward. Your business will not last with tactics like this. Kickbacks only go so far. This guy cares about one thing and that is making the most money possible, penny pinching every cent and not being accountable for what he claims they can do. I am a verified installer and take care of my customers so to be treated like this on the scene is bad. You lose my business and my customers business.

Good luck with your attitude. I just wanted results. 4 unanswered e-mails after the last posted above, and this will be my last post.

I will also notify scene news posters not to post direct threads from your site being you are not accredited to stand by what was posted. I am not the only person that saw that post at the price listed.

#62 sha

sha

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 July 2004 - 12:54 AM

http://www.modwhiz.com/xenium_ice.php

I did not want solderless? I wanted ICE Combo.

Check it for yourself, change it please.

#63 ModWhiz

ModWhiz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 01:29 AM

sha, unfortunately you caught me at a VERY bad time in the middle of pre-orders and I was stressed.

Anyway, you are somehwat RIGHT but still wrong.

The site clearly indicates the following:

25 Pack of Xenium ICE Mod Chips @ $1023.75
Save $225.00

When you click on the order button in the cart it shows:

25 Pack of Xenium ICE Special Edition Chip & No Solder Adapter - Save $250

Obviosuly, we are not charging more then indicated, our webmaster made an error on the links... and it was charging for the solderless version of the 25 pack.

Mistakes happen.

You simply outright accused us of false advertsing, which got me upset.

WE DID NOT FALSELY ADVERTISE.

It clearly shows you were paying for the other solderless combo's, it was a mistake which happens, but claiming flase advertising is pushing it.

Eiter way, we were under the impression that you wanted the solderless.

The reason they are cheaper then the OzXodus price is the volume discount we offer as per other official distributors.

Anyways feel free to contact me via PM if you wish and I can rectify this for you ASAP.

Regards,

ModWhiz.com

#64 ModWhiz

ModWhiz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (sha @ Jul 10 2004, 02:54 AM)

I did not want solderless? I wanted ICE Combo.

Check it for yourself, change it please.

As per your OWN post, you said ICE COMBO!!!!!

ICE Combo on our site is:

http://www.modwhiz.c..._solderless.php

Do you now see how the mis-communication mixed with a little bug adds much fuel to the fire!!!

This is Xenium ICE:

thanks.

#65 ModWhiz

ModWhiz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 01:34 AM

As for the others in this post,

All emails / trackings have been sent out as of Friday & Saturday the time of this posting.

If for some ODD reasons you haven't received yours please PM or email ASAP!

Thanks.

ModWhiz.com

#66 MicroChip

MicroChip

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 08:11 AM

I ordered and Ice on Monday from Modwhiz, and it arrived next day (yesterday). It's already installed and working great on a 1.6!

"Flawless victory!"

Thanks!
MC

#67 travanx

travanx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 03:13 PM

I order last week and still havent received mine. I was charged though as soon as I put the order through. I have also emailed about the tracking number and was told mine shipped and I would get the tracking number. That was Friday. never got a tracking number. Paid for 2 day delivery and its thursday and still no chip. The last thing I want to do is deal with a dispute to my credit card.

#68 Below*me

Below*me

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 07:29 PM

I pre-ordered a mod chip from modwhiz and after they did not reply to my e-mails within the 24 hour timeframe I was a little worried. It was about the time I was getting worried that my chip showed up at my door. I was surprised and impressed at the same time. A few days later I recieved an e-mail from modwhiz stating my tracking number and other vital information, as well as stating that modwhiz was backed up with numerous ice orders that they couldnt get to them all at once. Overall, I am quite satisfied with their services and I ordered another Xenium ice chip from them today, and will continue to do so in the future.

#69 stainer71

stainer71

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 19 July 2004 - 05:02 PM

I still haven't recieved mine, but the package could either come today or tommorow and be on time. (2-5 day method) I hope that mod-whiz is not turning into a scam.

#70 hogrider

hogrider

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 July 2004 - 05:59 PM

Ordered on:
Order ID: XXXXXXX (will provide by PM)
Date: Saturday, July 10, 2004. 12:37:39 PM. EST

Credit card charged
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2004 12:20 PM PST

Request for tracking number:
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 1:08 PM PST
To: 'shipping@modwhiz.com'

It is now Monday, July 19, 2004 10:02 AM PST (westcoast Canada)
NO REPLY FOR TRACKING NUMBER, NO MODCHIP YET!

Request for tracking number:
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 1:50 PM PST
To: 'shipping@modwhiz.com'

It is now Tuesday, July 20, 2004 9:02 AM PST (westcoast Canada)
NO REPLY FOR TRACKING NUMBER, NO MODCHIP YET!

Tuesday, July 20, 2004 4:30 PM PST
REC'D MODCHIP from UPS.

Just a few days late but overall satisfied!

Edited by hogrider, 21 July 2004 - 03:58 AM.

#71 CSPope

CSPope

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 07:51 PM

I recently ordered a Xenium Ice Combo, and I recieved a confirmation email in less than five minutes, After waiting 2 days I had recieved it (very fast shipping biggrin.gif ) I installed it and it worked great, now thanks to ModWhiz I am writing this testimonial with my XBOX biggrin.gif
I rate Modwhiz.com a 10/10 smile.gif

I still support Modwhiz 100% biggrin.gif

Edited by CSPope, 25 August 2004 - 03:03 AM.

#72 modmaster711

modmaster711

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 10:55 PM

jester.gif I just talked with ModWhiz on msn messenger. He straightened everything out and was very polite. My package should arrive in a few days. Thanks a lot ModWhiz! Very good service, but a little slow on the emails. (You guys had me worried sick!)

#73 chiablo

chiablo

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 04:04 PM

Thought I'd post here because I am not getting any responce via e-mail from their shipping department.

I ordered my Xenium Ice combo on the 14th and used the 2-5 day shipping option. Soon after I requested a tracking number; the tracking number came quickly, but it's (hopefully) incorrect: it shows it being shipped to California instead of Utah.

I e-mailed their shipping department again asking what's going on and where my mod chips are, it's been over a week since I ordered and I'm on a deadline to get it installed for a client of mine.

#74 John_G5444

John_G5444

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (ModWhiz @ Jun 20 2004, 08:05 AM)
Our Sales & Shipping phone line should be up this week.

That was June 20 with email delay problems happening....
its now July 22 and with what appears to be the same issues...

I placed an order with these guys,the online process got messed up,I'm now trying to find out what the hell is going on with it re double order or no order recieved... no email comfirmations and I would'nt have a clue whats going on.

DO THESE GUYS HAVE A PHONE NUMBER ANYONE PLEASE.....

#75 Razx

Razx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 06:34 PM

I never got my package....turned out it never went through...they told me that they would refund my $67.95. That was like 5 days ago when they said that. They still have my money... I am VERY upset with Modwhiz. mad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users