71 replies to this topic

#1 llsevenll

llsevenll

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 12:38 PM

Since we dominate xlink, especially rainbow six 3 I think we should update our thread to shore up support and give out the latest clan news and links.
If you've been wondering about all those names with x or xr in them who are taking all the kills in Rainbow Six 3, that would be us!
If you can't beat us (and you can't), then apply for memebrship by letting us know who you are

Some of our more noticeable members:
XR8DKAC, THEONEXR, BOXO-XR, DOC:::XR, PRSTG/XR, GUNSLGXR, GENOXIDE, XSKDIMOR , KILLA-XR, PUNISHXR, TPP27-XR, SEVEN-XR, SABRE, FRINK, XR-EDDIE and our honorary Team Xlink member DFUNKD-XR!

Some old friends who we'd like to join us: DIGIPUNK(DIGITALPUNK), TDK, DOSSIER

Some people we've had our eye on for membership
PIECES, DIESEL, JED(JEDIHUNTER), LSTCAUSE, XRWANNABE

FAKE MEMBERS, CHEATERS, LOUDMOUTHS:
COPTER64(COPTER-XR a fake member who is not one of us, he's definatly faking the funk) and an jerk also

MAD_MAXX (aka TE_MAD, DAY, SUBLIME) likes to cheat with hacked weapons and loves to talk shit...
...mostly hot air.

I know you guys are reading this, so post in your support
XR8D for Lyfe!

#2 dfunked

dfunked

XLink Crew Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 January 2004 - 12:41 PM

Just glad you guys are having fun and I can join in with you guys at times (death to timezones...) smile.gif

TPP is one funny man biggrin.gif

#3 llsevenll

llsevenll

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 12:53 PM

Thanks for the post, the clan support and all the hard work you guys put in at Team Xlink

Didn't waste any time huh, i posted that 30 seconds ago!

I'd like to know who is going to represent XR8D in the upcoming tourney, any members interested in competing, drop me a line so we can organise some kind of system to build teams.

Also our site is lookin good, prestige will post a link when he is ready, in the meantime you can visit our ladder and you can send me emails and membership applications from there.

http://www.myleague.com/xrated/

#4 dfunked

dfunked

XLink Crew Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 12:57 PM

Damn that chick's hot wink.gif

Any sneak peak on the site? PM me perhaps rolleyes.gif

#5 llsevenll

llsevenll

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 12:58 PM

Yes, TPP is an interesting fellow, lol, just as deadly as he is funny, a good addition to XR8D!
Keep up the killing spree TPP!

#6 llsevenll

llsevenll

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 01:05 PM

link sent dfunked

#7 dfunked

dfunked

XLink Crew Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 01:18 PM

Just checked it out. Good stuff. Mind you, I think the tourney / ladder's RS3 table standings page will shortly become your homepage biggrin.gif

Edited by dfunked, 22 January 2004 - 01:19 PM.

#8 llsevenll

llsevenll

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 01:37 PM

I'm sure we will be frequenting both pages regularly, inerest in Rainbow Six is picking up at a tremedous pace which keeps new players circulating and keeps things from getting stale, on the other hand, our site is 100% under our control with no pop-ups or anything, we do not have to curb our posts the way we do at other sites, namely this one, and if you registered at xrkicksass you can check out our private sections, like the hacks section where i've just written a nice piece on gun hacks and all around R63 glitches and cheats. Prestige is also adding in PM/IM capabilities so XR8D members can easily communicate with each other when logged in. Thanks for putting in the work pres, you truly are the host with the most.

#9 llsevenll

llsevenll

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 01:56 PM

Looks like we have two new prospects for XR8D.
XOOM and
PROPHECY

XOOM, we like you, your name is funny to begin with, we love to poke fun at it, plus you've got the X(a plus) in there already and BOXO seems to have witnessed some level of skill from you.

PROPHECY (PROPHEXY looks good) You are a good host and funny too, you add a certain flavour to the gameplay, you get a thumbs up from me.

We will see what the rest of the horde has to say about it.
I think you'll both do fine, good luck.

#10 taz1975uk

taz1975uk

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 22 January 2004 - 02:12 PM

Hi regarding the myleague site, you may want to get a game reported somtime soon, as they delete ladders that have not had any entrys, ive lost a couple of my ladders i set up with them that way.

Would be great to see if your claims for greatness in RS3 can be proved in upcoming tournaments.

Btw if you see me in a game of RS3 im the one running around in the middle of the street saying "What do you mean get down, theres a snipe...." 5 secs into the game.

#11 llsevenll

llsevenll

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 02:31 PM

Will do ASAP...

Who needs me to put a bullet in the old noggin, we need at least one reported match to stay up.

Some people seem confused by the ladder as was i when i first checked it out. So if you are having trouble let me know.
Thanks TAZ

-seven

#12 taz1975uk

taz1975uk

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (llsevenll @ Jan 22 2004, 04:31 PM)
Will do ASAP...

Who needs me to put a bullet in the old noggin, we need at least one reported match to stay up.

Some people seem confused by the ladder as was i when i first checked it out. So if you are having trouble let me know.
Thanks TAZ

-seven

Do you mean the RS3 ladder or you XRated ladder?

if you mean the RS3 ladder, it may be that it is team based, and is slightly different to the top splin ladder.

I will have to sort out some kind of explenation and put it on the main page.

but basicaly if you want to set a team up on the ladder, first you sign up as lSevenl or then go to signup team.
create xrated or XR8TD whatever you want.

you can then add team mates using the the team editor, (first they will need to sign up on the ladder)

I am not 100% sure how it all works but it would be great if we can get 2 teams together to test out how it all works.

May have to wait until next week as I have a few personal comitments this weekend.

Thanks

Taz

#13 llsevenll

llsevenll

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 03:43 PM

I was speaking about the xrated ladder, we haven't accepted any memberships due to my lack of knowing how to properly use the invitation only option, i will try to figure it all out tommorrow.

Since you guys keep throwing hints at the overlooked RS3 ladder, i'll be visiting shortly to set up the first XR8D ladder team there. I stopped by there myself the other day, wasn't much goin' on i think i was trying to register but i was having trouble...
... i will post back to let you guys know how i'm fairing

hopefully i can speed up the testing process

also i'd like to get a feeling for what XR8D members are thinking about kai. what options do you like, which ones are lame etc.

I mentioned an all access enable option for clan admins to dfunked. One of, if the not the most requested option we'd like for our clan arena, we are pretty open bunch and we'd like for our doors to be open for others to be able to come in and play with us.

#14 llsevenll

llsevenll

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 03:44 PM

...as long as we can lock the doors every so often smile.gif

#15 taz1975uk

taz1975uk

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 06:20 PM

Perhaps you should ditch the ladder i created for you and create a new one with the team reporting style, with invitation only settings.

may suit your team better that a indevidual ladder.

You could then set up the same teams on the XLeague ladder for competition out side xrated.

(sorry another blatent plug)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users