6 replies to this topic

#1 RicoUzuki

RicoUzuki

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 04:10 PM

I just reformatted my HDD with slayers and then i installed the new version of MXM in 5 mins. It just gets easier and easier to install this thing. I would like to give a HUGE thank you to Benjeremy and other supporters of Media X Menu for making such an amazing dashboard. It is just awesome along with the Devoid skin. Brilliant, Just Brilliant. Cheers go out To Benjeremy pop.gif

#2 Xtreme-Darkness

Xtreme-Darkness

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 26 January 2004 - 01:03 AM

beerchug.gif Cheers go out To Benjeremy and everyone in the scene beerchug.gif
I was glad to see a post of Praise All these guyz do this in there spare time But all you read is people saying what it dont have
MXM is a very good dash ,its not all thing to all people but it not trying to be !
beerchug.gif Cheers go out To Benjeremy and everyone in the scene beerchug.gif

#3 BenJeremy

BenJeremy

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,690 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 January 2004 - 02:07 AM

Thanks... more to come, as well.

The new System UI promises to make things quite a bit easier and new skinnign features will enable some mind-blowing stuff on the screens. biggrin.gif

#4 EcL|PsE

EcL|PsE

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 04:49 PM

whn will that be released?

#5 BenJeremy

BenJeremy

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,690 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 January 2004 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (EcL|PsE @ Jan 26 2004, 12:49 PM)
whn will that be released?

"when it's done" huh.gif

Well, I plan on having MXM fully configurable by menus/dialogs and a real file manager before doing the release. Those are the major things, and both hinge on my completion of the SystemUI stuff, which is getting done now.

I also would like to tweak the initialization speed a bit for both "dashboard" and "DVD-R Menu" modes.

You can track progress in the "MXM 0.9n.6" thread, in the first post (New changes, in place in the "WIP" aka Work-in-progress, are posted there as well). This will tell you all the goodies currently in there.

#6 supadave1

supadave1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 05:31 PM

I'm so excited I could just poop !!! I only started working with mxm about a week ago and I'm addicted like a 45 year old whore on crack. I've tried unleash and I felt jipped. Looked like a cloned Avalaunch with a little extra support. MXM is more technical and difficult to setup but that is the beauty of it. Its not just another dashboard slapped on. In the end the dashboard is all about what you like. Keep up the good work BJ as I am a faithfull follower of your work. I'm looking forward to your later release with the file explorer and then my happiness will be closer to completion.

Supadave

#7 Corspegrinder99

Corspegrinder99

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 February 2004 - 08:13 PM

i have become a fan of MXM after I tried the most recent version

0 user(s) are reading this topic