• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Spam0la1

Spam0la1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 04:37 PM

I liked coming here to catch up on the news, but if I am not reading something as vague and illusive as a chip release date/price (I feel have a better chance of catching a pix of a UFO...) I am reading members of one group flam memebers of other groups. Xenium-SmartXX is just the latest example of this. Very rarely do I post in forums, I usually search them to find answers to things I cant figure out. (hello newbies.. thats what the search function is for..) My opinion is that the site may as well be named Jerry_springers_xbox-scene. It seems xbox-scene.com has become the scene's ego venue whore.

Post the news, leave the lame-ass blow by blow for daytime TV.

Just my humble opinion.

#2 Tommy Vercetti

Tommy Vercetti

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 25 January 2004 - 06:52 PM

haha, You think THIS is bad???

I am a avid member of www.vwvortex.com cuz I am a VW tuning nut case. The wars here are nothing compared to the wars there. Although I am comparing apples to oranges I think this forum is very lax compared to others I have been on.

I look at it this way. WHO CARES WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT ANYTHING. Take all the info you can get and go with whatever chip/bios/dashboard etc you like. Or try them all yourself. Its the only way to find out. Opions are like assholes,, everybody's got one.. biggrin.gif

Now when the hell is this chip coming out? laugh.gif

#3 cybrpunk

cybrpunk

X-S Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • Pip
  • 115 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 January 2004 - 07:11 PM

Opions are like assholes,, everybody's got one.. 

And they all stink!

#4 shanafan

shanafan

He Who Posts Alot...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,527 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 January 2004 - 07:51 PM

You are mad because someone told you use the search button when you are too lazy to search for it first? That is nothing new, and is not uncommon.

I visit a Tivo board that acts the same way. The moderators there even delete topics that ask common questions.

I see no point why people who post here can't even search before asking. This board doesn't need 1,423 topics asking how to install EvolutionX..

#5 muerte

muerte

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (shanafan @ Jan 28 2004, 03:51 PM)
You are mad because someone told you use the search button when you are too lazy to search for it first? That is nothing new, and is not uncommon.

I visit a Tivo board that acts the same way. The moderators there even delete topics that ask common questions.

I see no point why people who post here can't even search before asking. This board doesn't need 1,423 topics asking how to install EvolutionX..

Replay TVs are better you NAZI BASTARD!!!

PS if you didn't get that I was being ironic, get over it

#6 heinrich

heinrich

..assuming the role of God

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE (shanafan @ Jan 28 2004, 04:51 PM)

blink.gif I don't get what that has to do with the topic? unsure.gif

#7 shanafan

shanafan

He Who Posts Alot...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,527 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 06:04 AM

Oh well, so..

user posted image