• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 2kreative

2kreative

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 06:58 AM

I was just wondering if its possible to use the 007hack only when you require it. I only use my xbox every so often and I'm not interested in running the bert and ernie font hack cuz I'll just get stuck in a clock loop every so often when i decided i want to play a game! Is it possible just to load up the 007 exploit when I want to watch a divx movie or run mame or something like that. Will ejecting the game disk cause the evox dash to revert to the ms one. Will the xbox freak out when it sees some alien files on it? Could a savegame hack cause file corruption, and cabbage my xbox? smile.gif Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on it. At the moment i have no intention putting in a mod chip, Im just looking for a cheap alternative.

#2 bigga

bigga

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 26 January 2004 - 07:11 AM

You could look into the audio hack, as in my opinion, this is the safest of the hacks and it doesn't require you to boot the game all the time, just any plain old audion cd, and you can't get stuck in the clock loop

#3 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 January 2004 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (bigga @ Jan 26 2004, 03:11 AM)
You could look into the audio hack, as in my opinion, this is the safest of the hacks and it doesn't require you to boot the game all the time, just any plain old audion cd, and you can't get stuck in the clock loop

Now you don't even NEED the audio cd. You can boot it without the use of a music cd.

#4 thewickedjester

thewickedjester

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 January 2004 - 03:03 PM

you could try a TSOP flash, as long as your careful it should work i think, i never tried it but its worth a shot and its a cheap alternative.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users