Should I Wait Or What?
1 reply to this topic
Posted 26 January 2004 - 09:33 PM
Should I wait for the xecuter2.3 lite +?? It said at system-mods.com they would have them ready to order on the 24th but its the 26th and they still dont. Unless someone knows a site that is safe that I could buy the xecuter 2.3 lite + from, thats not out of the country too. Or should I just like buy the xecuter 2.3 pro and try to sodder it? I've never soddered before so what would be the easiest chip to sodder on a 1.5? Or what do you think I should do wait or just get a soddering chip or what?
Posted 26 January 2004 - 09:54 PM
I would wait for the X2.3 Lite, I would also practice soldering a little bit, I had never soldered anything before either. I think that I was lucky to even get the damn thing to work. I am very happy with my Xecuter 2.2 Lite, so I recommend them, but you need the 2.3 version of the X2 lite to get the preflashed cromwell bios to work on a 1.5 xbox. Also system-mods is the vendor recommended by this site, and I have seen other vendors receive some bad press in the forums. The people at this site really know their s**t, so why tempt fate.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users