3 replies to this topic

#1 theman32

theman32

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 02:03 AM

Post here if you are using a diasbled mod online or enabled mod online and not been banned and reason why!!!!!!!

Check this out, I know they don't detect as of right now what size your hard drive is.

Best thing to do is to install the new harddrive locked of course, then put live on it, with the ybox bios, evox 2.5 or higher with a disable chip to go online, with original bios of course. Ensure you don't put live on original hard drive, just the new one!!!!

I have been online since 15th, not banned yet, and I will probably never get banned, cause if M$ were going to start looking at people's drives they would have done it already.

They only want to stop the modders being online, meaning backups online and cheaters!!!!

Who cares if you have 120GB drive in as long as you have to be online with orginals with chip disabled. For those who have found a way to play a backup and stay online without getting banned, good for ya, but I will not take that risk.

Hope this solves ya problems, as for me see ya online!!!!!

Edited by theman32, 05 December 2002 - 02:03 AM.

#2 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Music, Computers, Video Games
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 December 2002 - 02:08 AM

Um...yea....what?

#3 M@verick

M@verick

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 December 2002 - 07:07 PM

why not post some information that we don't already know

#4 shanafan

shanafan

He Who Posts Alot...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,527 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 December 2002 - 08:23 PM

What a freaken dope. Of course this fits theman32's point being here, most of his posts are flames against people who ask basic questions, then he posts this. I think he is just trying to be a smart ass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users