4 replies to this topic

#1 zionite

zionite

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 12:18 AM

Ok guys, im gonna sound more noobish than ever but since the search is down i cant so anything about it. im getting a modchip tomorrow, and my friend that is giving it to me hates Halo cuz he says its a waste of time. thus, im here asking for help. Here is a list of wat i would like to accomplish with this chip:

1. Use a gun to shoot different projectiles
2. Have banshees in multiplayer maps
3. Create a nuke
4. Have more than 2 hogs or other vehicles
5. In Silent Cartographer, have Foehammer drop me a banshee instead of a hog
6. Infinite ammo, health, and watever else

Please direct me to the right software i need to do these things.. sorry for being so noob unsure.gif

#2 llghostll

llghostll

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 12:59 AM

head on over to halomods.com and check under files for some tools so u can do this stuff that u want to do they should also have tutorials on there basicly telling you how to do the things you want to do as for the nuke it is extremely hard to do without map rebuilding (isnt possible yet) ive tried to make a nuke but found that i was going no where with it. the banshee in multiplayer is also going to be a hard one to do.
and the infinite ammo,health,etc... can all be aquired by use of a halo trainer

also check the pinned boards on halo files sites

#3 zionite

zionite

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 01:39 AM

this didnt really help.. halomods seems like a Halo PC place. wheres an XBOX modding place?

#4 h4xx3d

h4xx3d

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 January 2004 - 01:49 AM

it's both, another place is haloskins.com, not a whole lot of stuff there right now though cause they keep rebuilding the site.

And of course the nuke is possible in halo xbox it just takes a helluva lot longer to do anything like that without automated map rebuilding.

#5 zionite

zionite

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 01:57 AM

when i say nuke i wanna make a grenade super powerful or somethin like that.
im seriously confused on Hex too. ive been looking at it and all i see is offset this and offset that. if someone could lead me to a great tutorial thatd be nice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users