• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Joelcottrell

Joelcottrell

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 05:13 AM

Hello everyone. I just purchased an xbox recently and doing a little research on this forum, i found out that the System Info states that i have this version of the xbox:
K: 1.00.5101.01
D: 1.00.5659.03
I'm assuming i have a 1.5 version of the xbox, so what I want to do is use the audio hack on my xbox by using the hd-swap method. The only problem is is that the xbox live version is incompatiable with this method. If anyone could help me with a method of changing the xbox live version and using the audio hack method to run unsigned code on the xbox i would gladly appreciate it. Thanks.

P.S. If you guys could lead me to other sucessful methods of modding my xbox w/o using a mod chip/memory card I would gladly appreciate it.

#2 Trevante

Trevante

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,929 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 January 2004 - 05:26 AM

you can't softmod your xbox and play xbox live at the same time. get a modchip or dump live.

#3 thegame_evolution

thegame_evolution

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 January 2004 - 05:31 AM

technically you can play xbox live with a mod, its just that you cant have the mod enabled to play on live.

#4 Joelcottrell

Joelcottrell

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 04:59 AM

no. i dont want to play xbox live, nor do i want it, but with the audio hack, it says you should have a 4920 dashboard, but mine is a 5659. how would i enable the audio hack on my xbox version?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users