3 replies to this topic

#1 Anarchy99

Anarchy99

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 05:35 PM

i cant use pbl it makes my screen scrambled but all the tutorials ive read said that you use it for the audio exploit
ive got my xbox FTPed using the 007 hack so how can i ftp the files? where would i put them to make them work if it is possible

another question is there away that i can perminatly put evox as default without all this crap and with no clock loop ect.?

#2 RiceCake

RiceCake

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:Wait, what the hell?<br />Your interested in what I do?<br />None of your damn buisness!
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 February 2004 - 06:09 PM

First try updating your Phoenix BIOS Loader to the new 1.3.5 off XBins, sign the file and such, and get a new BFM BIOS (Xbox, BIOS, Boot-from-media, X2) and use that in place of the other BIOS in the tutorial.

As for the clock loop no, unless you flash the TSOP.

#3 Anarchy99

Anarchy99

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 09:15 PM

how would i flash the tsop?

#4 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 February 2004 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Anarchy99 @ Feb 1 2004, 05:15 PM)
how would i flash the tsop?

There are many tutorials on the site as well as a dedicated forum to flashing your TSOP. Basically it requires you to open your box and connect some points together (I say "connect" because some people use solder, others conductive ink, and so forth)...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users