• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 laopei

laopei

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 05:23 PM

Hi. Got a problem. Been using Xenium a 2 weeks, and been playing games ever since I mod my xbox with it.
Things I have done on BIOS:
1. Allocated A button to Memory Bank 1 (Xecuter2), and B button to original xbox bios.
2. Changed timing to load default bios to Memory Bank 1, to timing 3 seconds. THAT"S IT. No other changes.

My problem: Right now, after two weeks of playing (didn't go into xenium bios at all during this period), I wanted to go into bios menu by pressing the white button during on-screen startup of xenium, right? I CAN"T GO IN! Why???!?!?! I can't even press B button to load original xbox bios!!! It just keeps loading Xecuter2 by default everytime after the xenium startup screen. Why? sad.gif

PLEASE SOMEONE, or even the kind creators of xenium... how can I get into Xenium BIOS???? What can I do? Please help. I'm desperate.
Tks in advance.

#2 Morglum

Morglum

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 February 2004 - 05:28 PM

Try using an original MS controller and remove any other controllers that you have plugged in. See if by doing that you can enter into the XOS, which i have a feeling you will be able to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users