Photo

Just A Complete Idiot With Some Questions...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 irish arse727

irish arse727

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 08:03 PM

Hi, I am aware of your policies about reading the tutorials and everything, and I have been browsing through plenty of them and they made me more confused than informed blink.gif ...

Anyways, I have a 1.5 Xbox with a Samsung drive and I really want a decent solderless modchip, is it possible to put one in? because i was reading this
post and it got me really confused. Is there a way to install a solderless chip into my 1.5 Xbox? I have no knowledge about soldering and I would definitely burn something very badly. I was reading the modchips chart and saw that the xecuter 2.3b MIGHT work without soldering, does it? Any help possible on any information about solderless chips that would work with a 1.5 model would be greatly appreciated. All of this is very confusing for me, and im a complete ass sad.gif

Thanks in advance.

#2 HAL2001

HAL2001

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 05 February 2004 - 08:09 PM

You'd be hard pressed to find an Xecuter 2.3b in stock anywhere. If you do, it will work, but more than likely you'll have to buy one of the Generation 4 modchips, all of which will work on your xbox.

You can compare all modchips here.

Edited by HAL2001, 05 February 2004 - 08:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users