• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 johnsonfool

johnsonfool

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 12:00 PM

Alright I am able to log into my xbox and copy to my HD from my xbox. The question I have is that the estimated time to transfer is like 24 hours. I left it transfering from 11:00p.m. to 7:00a.m. and it didn't even copy all of the audio directory of the game. Is this normal time or am I missing something. I am new to networking and don't know if there is a way I can speed it up or what......

Second thing is that I have the program and know that when I get everything copied I have to make an xISO file. What do I name this file, does it matter? Does it matter where I save it. When I burn to a DVD is this the only file I burn or do I burn everything plus this file? I have looked through the tutorials but haven't found help yet (Newbie remember, I may be looking in the wrong place) sad.gif . Can someone please help me?

#2 cai

cai

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (johnsonfool @ Feb 6 2004, 09:00 AM)
Alright I am able to log into my xbox and copy to my HD from my xbox. The question I have is that the estimated time to transfer is like 24 hours. I left it transfering from 11:00p.m. to 7:00a.m. and it didn't even copy all of the audio directory of the game. Is this normal time or am I missing something. I am new to networking and don't know if there is a way I can speed it up or what......

Second thing is that I have the program and know that when I get everything copied I have to make an xISO file. What do I name this file, does it matter? Does it matter where I save it. When I burn to a DVD is this the only file I burn or do I burn everything plus this file? I have looked through the tutorials but haven't found help yet (Newbie remember, I may be looking in the wrong place) sad.gif . Can someone please help me?

same answer as above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users