• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 greenie

greenie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 09:16 PM

It is ripped to my hard drive. Every time I try to star it, after the initial Lucasfilm logo disappears, a screen comes up that says 'Disc is dirty or damaged.'
I patched the .xbe files with dvd2xbox but nothing happened.
How do I fix this?

#2 ddeanw

ddeanw

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 11:54 PM

I have the same problem, can somebody please point us in the right direction? Thanks

d4isu

#3 ddeanw

ddeanw

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 04:55 PM

Is there a patch or anything I need to download? Is it just me?

thx.

#4 darkstalker

darkstalker

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 17 March 2005 - 11:31 AM

That's a generic error that X-Boxes give when they can't find a file. It sounds like your copies of KOTOR are incomplete, guys.

#5 garet74

garet74

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 08:28 PM

i have the same problem beerchug.gif ..the game burned on a dvd work perfectly...on another xbox on hard disk work perfecly..i repeated the transfer 3 time but nothing..i also have replaced the swdirsXbox.ini file with the correct information of my hard disk of course but nothings..dirty disc...i don't' understand why on the other xbox work...

#6 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 July 2005 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE(garet74 @ Jul 1 2005, 12:39 PM)
i have the same problem beerchug.gif ..the game burned on a dvd work perfectly...on another xbox on hard disk work perfecly..i repeated the transfer 3 time but nothing..i also have replaced the swdirsXbox.ini file with the correct information of my hard disk of course but nothings..dirty disc...i don't' understand why on the other xbox work...

View Post

Go to pcgamemods.com and download the 2 harddrive patches that they have available. You obviously have to change the destination on the ini file to reflect F:\Games\SW Kotor (or E: if the game directory is on E)

I'll post more on hex editing later once I clean out all the bugs and figure out some variables on the different xbe files.

#7 garet74

garet74

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 04:39 PM

my ini file is ok..i tested it on other xbox with the same directory of mine and it work..and i don't find this 2 patches...can you tell me please the name of this patch?

#8 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE(garet74 @ Jul 2 2005, 09:50 AM)
my ini file is ok..i tested it on other xbox with the same directory of mine and it work..and i don't find this 2 patches...can you tell me please the name of this patch?

View Post

The files are now pinned at the top of the forum. Hope that helps anyone looking for bugfixes for this.

#9 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 July 2005 - 08:19 PM

try clearing you cache drives even E:/cache

#10 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE(lostboyz @ Jul 19 2005, 01:30 PM)
try clearing you cache drives even E:/cache

View Post

Thanks for the advise losboyz. But I think this has nothing to do with the cache directory content. This is the glitch that happens when you play Kotor 2 off of the HDD.

#11 computerB

computerB

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 03:36 PM

i have the same prob, thought it was just me, till i reburned, and reftp'ed 7 times.
where are the hd patch files you have pinned darth ? i cant find them.. did the hd patch work for u guys ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users