• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xbox_master_2003

xbox_master_2003

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2002 - 01:48 AM

I just got an xbox and i think its already mod chiped becase i can dosnt have macrovision so i can tape any dvd movie my friend said you can rip copied music i can rip copied music is their any way i can tell is their any programs you can download or some you can check inside the xbox.

#2 majik655

majik655

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 December 2002 - 02:01 AM

uuuhh..

just cuz you can rip copied music on a CDR not cdrw .. just means you are one of the lucky ones that has a dvd player that READS cdr's hence allowing you to rip music because the xbox allows that.
however..
you cannot play games if it is NOT modded.
So if you think it is modded now pop in a copied ripped cdr game and if it boots guess what somehow yours is modded.. highly doubtful.

BUT..
what it does mean is WHEN you get yours modded..
it will play your cdr games when others (like myself) do not have xbox dvd players that read them .. so we use a pc dvd .. which kinda sorta sucks a little.

this has all been told before and one way to find out if your dvd player reads cdr's is to pop in copied music ..if it plays your lucky.. stick with that brand of cdr.. maybe it is limited ..but more than likely you have it easy.

It does not mean it has been modded before.
once you pop yours open you may see you DO NOT have a Thompson dvd player it will be abother brand.. such as ones that come with the GT pack (multiple games) sold at Walmart.

Later

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users