1 reply to this topic

#1 Joshua Wood

Joshua Wood

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 09:39 PM

I noticed today, during my altering of the xbox* and dvd*.xbx files (just changed the colours, and tested with the origs, same deal), that when I play dvds they go fine, stopping takes me to said dvd* screen, but play does not bring back the dvd picture...it jsut stays on dvd*.xbe....yet the movie continues on, in the bg I guess...pressing things like display/menu etc can yield some small corruption in this dvd* pic, else nothing.

I am running the code to choose random bg pics (although I modified it so that it's not random but rather cycles a list, but that shouldn't really make any difference), and notice that when I launch my dvd by having it in the drive and selecting ms dash via ava, it displays my bg pic before loading the dvd. The original ms dash does not do this, suggesting something is slightly different....

Any ideas how to fix this dvd resume issue? Cheers.

#2 Joshua Wood

Joshua Wood

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 07:59 PM

I jsut tested it with setting no BG to the default, and it does the same thing, so it's not due to having a BG image....maybe the whole BG routine is doing something. Anyone got any ideas? Does anyone else have this problem? Could someone with BG images pls check this?

There is also some other funny things going on with the way the ms dash works regarding dvds & the tray eject, but I'll post a new thread about that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users