No replies to this topic

#1 -tweak-

-tweak-

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 10:52 PM

ok,

i have an executer2.2 pro, it was installed initially with the pogo pin, we had problems when trying to load the bios saying unable to unlock the drive, after many failed attempts i decided to solder the chip to the board, the soldering job went flawless, in order to load the bios you are suppose to have all but the bank 4 switch off, when i do that the xbox will try to boot, then shut off, try again then shut off, on the third attempt it sounds like its booting but flashes red and green and there is no video. If i turn switches 1,2, and 4 on then it will boot to cromwell saying it cannot unlock drive, i dunno how the drive got locked in the first place, i'm kinda new at this......it also gives me and ide error 04, if i do insert the bios cd it says no updates found and i am using verbatim 650mb cd-rws,

i don't know what to do with this thing, if someone can tell me a method that i can unlock the drive on my pc it would be much appreciated...and remember evox is not loaded yet so i can't do it from there

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users