3 replies to this topic

#1 Madchild

Madchild

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 06:40 PM

When ever i leave my xbox for more than 12 hours without turning it on i come back to the Clock loop. The box has power the whole time for sure, and i have had no power interruptions. I thought the clock loop only happened if the box was unplugged for a decent amount of time. Im running Bigfonts right now FYI.

PS. Whoever mentioned the network cable with pins 2-3 and 4-6 crossed or whatever pins it was, you rock man. my box used to loop for 3-4 hours but if i put that cable i made in it, it gets out in about 1-3 minutes. smile.gif thanks!

#2 Madchild

Madchild

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 09:20 PM

anyone?

#3 mattp001

mattp001

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 February 2004 - 02:07 AM

If you use a crossover cable and hook it into a turned on computer, it will bypass the the clock loop. But, you wil need to configure the evox settings under the clock section like so:

jump to ms dash = no
jump if no link = yes
24 hour = yes
swap date = no
SNTP server = 216.244.192.3

If you set the jump if no link to no, then when the xbox boots and there is no link and it goes to do the loop then it will skip it. Otherwise, when you boot it up you will need a patch cable to get it to start. note: the computer i think has to have the right ip settings.

Edited by mattp001, 13 February 2004 - 02:08 AM.

#4 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,752 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 13 February 2004 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (Madchild @ Feb 11 2004, 02:40 PM)
The box has power the whole time for sure, and i have had no power interruptions. I thought the clock loop only happened if the box was unplugged for a decent amount of time.

you sure? maybe its on a wall outlet that gets shut off when you turn off the lights in the room? my moms house has a few rooms like that

Im running Bigfonts right now FYI.

might want to switch over to an audio exploit, no fear of clock loop as the MS dashboard boots normally

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users