#1 techyo

techyo

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 86 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 11 February 2004 - 08:12 PM

ok well it says programmer 2 on the box it came in, it comes with two connecting wire things only one worked for my and u can only use one so i assume they made 2 diff ones for diff ver of chips. ok well i tried the USB method of getting power from it, when i plug in usb it freezes my comp, ok well i put in 9v battery, i put the switch on batterie and its starts warming up on the bottom and some of the screws on the bottom are hot and sorta untochable and the two red lights dont light up but its gets hot, ne suggestions? thnx.

#2 techyo

techyo

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 08:36 PM

::BUMP::

#3 techyo

techyo

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 10:12 PM

ok i got it all setup i made my bios the newest xecuter one i got off of xbins, so i run command prompt to flash it when its going threw its process i get these errors like error: SYNC: F and SYNC: C also this error: "Error at location 08E89h!" any help? thanks

#4 thegreata&p

thegreata&p

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 11 February 2004 - 10:29 PM

What mod chip are you trying to program? When did you plug the usb connector into the computer, before or after stating up the computer? Have you connected it to the computer yet? Give us some details...

#5 lookformeb

lookformeb

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,573 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 February 2004 - 11:13 PM

Merged topics...

Lets try to keep alike issues in the same thread...

#6 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 11:16 PM

I did this 2 days ago, so I throw out exactly what I did. (All this for the Xecuter 2 Programmer.) I set the switch on the programmer to the USB power setting. I plugged my chip onto it. I then connected the USB cable to my already on computer running Windows XP. The 2 red leds and one blue one on my chip lit up. I started up X2BM - XECUTER2 BIOS MANAGER v2 and used it to create a 1 meg bios. I flashed it from there. Closed the program and unhooked the whole thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users