• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 the_buzz_man

the_buzz_man

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 December 2002 - 12:06 PM

Hopefully my Exec2 Lite chip will be in within a couple of weeks or so, but I needed to ask a quick question. Is there anything I need to do before opening up my system and installing this chip. I haven't seen anyone mention anything that needs to be done prior to this, but wanted to make sure. My DVD burner (AO4) and new HDD (WD 120gb) came in yesterday, but I believe I have read enough on those to figure out how to work them.

Once again, I just wanted to make sure there is nothing I need to do prior to actually installing the chip.

Thank You for your biggrin.gif NICE biggrin.gif responses

buzz

#2 Potenza

Potenza

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:CARS Racing, Computers and my children
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 December 2002 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (the_buzz_man @ Dec 10 2002, 11:06 AM)
Hopefully my Exec2 Lite chip will be in within a couple of weeks or so, but I needed to ask a quick question. Is there anything I need to do before opening up my system and installing this chip. I haven't seen anyone mention anything that needs to be done prior to this, but wanted to make sure. My DVD burner (AO4) and new HDD (WD 120gb) came in yesterday, but I believe I have read enough on those to figure out how to work them.

Once again, I just wanted to make sure there is nothing I need to do prior to actually installing the chip.

Thank You for your biggrin.gif NICE biggrin.gif responses

buzz

No, installing the chip is really the first thing you need to do. All things you want to do with your box, require the chip to be installed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users