12 replies to this topic

#1 xboxmodderr4u

xboxmodderr4u

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 02:05 AM

Hey guys. I'm selling a new Maxtor 160gb hdd serial ata 7200rpm for $120.00. I am also selling a 250 gb hdd Maxtor serial ata 7200rpm for $205.00. Let me know if your interested. I have 2 of each. Hurry... Plus shipping

#2 xboxmodderr4u

xboxmodderr4u

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 06:18 AM

Everything is brand new on these xboxs for sale. Everything is done on them. They are ready for saving your games immediately. No hassels with the bios or programs. Already installed and working like a charm. Only serious offers will be considered. I have a bonus one that you will have to email me for details..
Each xbox has Maxtor 250gb hdd serial ata 8mb 7200rpm. Make your offer and they have to be reasonable. My last 2 that I sold didn't stay on the market for very long. Please bid with confidence and I fully guarantee them to be working and functional for the first year with no problems. If something happens, but it wont, I will help you resolve the problem with a possible fix or a replacement. Any screw-ups on your part will not be my problem.. beerchug.gif

#3 Tommy Vercetti

Tommy Vercetti

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 14 February 2004 - 08:07 AM

I am sick of hearing people say office max had this for this much.

First off you pay FULL Price, THEN if you arent a procrastinator and get your rebates in you have to wait up 12 weeks for you loot.

PLUS they only ever have a dozen or so in stock. If everyone thinks you can get em cheaper at office max then what are you doing even looking here for? Go to Office max. Pisses me off. And when Vercetti gets pissed of better hide. grr.gif

Bump for a good drive at a good price dude. Even though people keep coming around and saying this stupid shit I just let go of a WD 160gb 8mb 7200 drive for 130. beerchug.gif

#4 luv2trade24

luv2trade24

X-S Senior Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 February 2004 - 09:01 AM

plus this persons is probably not no generic 2mb version ,also thats a cool price and good luck

#5 OleTom

OleTom

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 09:31 AM

Hey guys. I'm selling a new Maxtor 160gb hdd serial ata 7200rpm for $120.00. I am also selling a 250 gb hdd Maxtor serial ata 7200rpm for $205.00. Let me know if your interested. I have 2 of each. Hurry... Plus shipping

How can I get in touch with you about this?

#6 akillamuthafucca

akillamuthafucca

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 14 February 2004 - 10:44 AM

I can do 100 shipped for the 160 gig hdd and 200 for both hows that sound?

#7 kaioshade

kaioshade

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 14 February 2004 - 05:02 PM

Considering he is selling serial ata drives, i would say that is a good deal.

#8 justtaint

justtaint

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 February 2004 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (xboxmodderr4u @ Feb 14 2004, 12:47 PM)
pjfan. Its time to grow up. It's not my fault that your taco bell job doesnt pay you enough to afford a good deal. Looks like the pawn shop would even be out of your range. Maybe with you living with mommy she might bump up your allowance then you can go to wallmart and buy a cookie cutter xbox.

P.S. The most creative line you ever came up with must be, "Do you want hot or mild sauce with that?" Your shit is weak fool...

I was thinking of making an offer until your last post. There's no need for personal attacks, if someone is threadcrapping just report the post. It takes less time and you don't come off looking juvenile.

#9 xboxmodderr4u

xboxmodderr4u

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 07:43 PM

I already reported it.. No action has been taken. Sometimes you gotta put someone in there place when they keep leaveing "Insulting IM messages". Take it as you want but whats done is done.. I will leave it at that..I have 1 more 160 hdd for sale.. 120 out the door.. let me know.

#10 xboxmodderr4u

xboxmodderr4u

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 07:45 PM

Hey guys I have one left. Let me know what you want.

#11 brahm2

brahm2

Internet Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:I'm an EE student at the UofS in Saskatoon. I love guitar and drinking beer.. sometimes both.
  • 360 version:none

Posted 14 February 2004 - 08:00 PM

Merged. I can't remember if I have told you to check the rules topic already but you probably should.

* 1 THREAD/ WEEK
* PM mod to close old thread when ready to start new thread

#12 pjfan281

pjfan281

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (xboxmodderr4u @ Feb 14 2004, 09:43 PM)
I already reported it.. No action has been taken.  Sometimes you gotta put someone in there place when  they keep leaveing "Insulting IM messages".  Take it as you want but whats done is done.. I will leave it at that..I have 1 more 160 hdd for sale.. 120 out the door.. let me know.

very funny considering 1) you pm'd me first 2) you are the one who called me names (i.e. "corky", "wanker", "beotch", the newest taco bell blurb above, etc), not the other way around...the mods know the games kids like you play, so why would they bother. my original post was to alert you to the fact that you were asking a bit much for your goods. you'll find these sorts of comments in almost every buy/sell thread. but i see this is against the rules, so i apologize for "crapping" on you lol. as for the language, you just need to grow up a bit.

Edited by pjfan281, 15 February 2004 - 01:52 AM.

#13 Tommy Vercetti

Tommy Vercetti

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 03:47 PM

Bump for a good deal. biggrin.gif

And screw the assholes. jester.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users