• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rumble_sushi

rumble_sushi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 10:25 PM

There doesn't seem to be much of a difference between the 2, I'm just wondering if one is more reliable than the other etc.

At the places I have the option of getting my xbox modded, only 3 chips are used, 2.3b, 2.3b Lite and ALX2+R3.

Cheers,
JR

#2 rumble_sushi

rumble_sushi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 07:12 AM

anyone? biggrin.gif

#3 xboxing_la

xboxing_la

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 07:55 AM

Hi,
I personally use the xecuter 2.3 pro. I have never had any problems with this chip, and just about everyone I know who has a modded xbox has an xecuter inside. Whenever a friend asks me what chip to get I automatically respond saying, xecuter. However, I may be a bit biased because I don't have any personal experience with any other chips. But thats just my 2 cents. Hope it helps you.

#4 ColSandoz

ColSandoz

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 February 2004 - 09:51 AM

One of my friends has an xcecuter 2.3 and has had no problems. Its pretty much standard among most modders...

I have the Xenium and would personally reccomend that, just because it has an (updatable) OS right on the chip, making bios management a snap. Plus it has a pin connector on it for future add-ons that the company may come out with for new features. ozxodus.com for info on xenium

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users