Posted 15 February 2004 - 11:44 PM

will thc final (xboxdash) feature the option for the 5th main menu "button"
the way I'd like to have the "buttons" in order would be:

1. Xbox Games
2. Emulators
3. Ports (doom, quake,etc.)
4. Applications
5. Settings

but I am still very pleased with the way the dashboards hacks are progressing (there are some real smarts goin on that are above and beyond me, so don't think I don't appreciate how good the hacked dash looks now, it's awesome).

another problem I am having is that not all of my xbox games are registering, I have a 200gb hd and the games on my f and g drive are registering, but some of the games in my f drive are not showing up like 007 nightfire, and burnout 2, anyone know what the problem might be?
p.s. are "save game" pics to go along with the xbox games in the selection screen possible for the thc final?

#2 falser

falser

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 01:21 AM

Sorry don't have an exact answer. But I know in a previous tHc version I was using you could manually add a 5th button by extracting 'config.xap' from 'default.xip' using a program called WinXIP, there was remarks in the file for adding the 5th tab. I'm not sure if this process can be done on the new tHc final.

What I did for my games menu was use a menu type with sub-menus, and have 'PC Games' and 'Xbox Games' as the submenus. It works really slick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users