3 replies to this topic

#1 losfx

losfx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 10:11 PM

Hi,

have modded my xbox with an executer 2.3b lite plus and flashed it with the evox bios and then booted up the evox dashboard and then once i got ftp sorted i then moved the dashboard onto the hard drive in C:\ I then copied a game onto the drive in the E:\ partition and added it to my evox.ini, it appears in the games list in the dashboard but when i press it the xbox fades to the evox green logo thing and then seems to reboot straight back into the evox dashboard! where am i going wrong??? please help.

#2 tandylyons

tandylyons

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:XBOX
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 16 February 2004 - 10:22 PM

Double check you are pointing it to the right place and right file.

If all else fails set up your Evox.ini to use AutoAdd.

I think there is a tutorial on the main page on how to set it all up.

#3 thewickedjester

thewickedjester

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 February 2004 - 10:46 PM

autoadd is much easier to use. but if you werent pointing it in the right direction like tandylyon suggested, evox wouldnt even allow you to select it. make sure you have an up to date bios and evox version, and make sure that you have the entire game on the hdd, if the default.xbe isnt entirely entact or you have some missing files it wont boot properly.

#4 losfx

losfx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 09:50 AM

Thanx guys, was a combination of both i think, modified my evox.ini with autoadd and then re-uploaded my games and apps, now everything works like a dream.... much apreciated !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users