• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 O_o

O_o

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 02:09 AM

so, i decided against the mod chip...i think....Im lookin into upin my hd, but what all do i need to do to install it and copy games to it (yea, i read the tut, but it didn't help). and also, what would be a good size for the "average" gamer? thanks a mill...peace

#2 DeXoy

DeXoy

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 02:14 AM

if i read that right, you said that you are not installing a mod chip right? well in order to get a new hard drive to work , you either need to install a modchip or do one of the exploits. Otherwise your xboxwill not read the new hard drive.
About the size for the average gamer.. i would prob say no more than 80gigs would be good for you prob.

#3 dietrite

dietrite

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 17 February 2004 - 02:14 AM

you should seriously re-consider purchasing a mod chip if you want to do all that...

sleeping.gif

#4 O_o

O_o

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 02:34 AM

well, what im really trying to avoid is the hassle of burning games...but if i have to install a mod chip to store games to the hard drive....i guess ill do that, im not sure what i need, im just kinda making it up as i go.

#5 muggs

muggs

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 17 February 2004 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (O_o @ Feb 16 2004, 11:34 PM)
well, what im really trying to avoid is the hassle of burning games...but if i have to install a mod chip to store games to the hard drive....i guess ill do that, im not sure what i need, im just kinda making it up as i go.

You will have to install one or do a tsop flash no way around that.

muggs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users