3 replies to this topic

#1 concei

concei

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 03:04 AM

I have managed to find this prog but cant seem to decode it Iam using uudwin32 to try and decode but keep getting error messages like unknown format or no archives found . Can someone plz tell me what Iam doing wrong. I can usually figure things out myself but this is really Starting to get to me so if someone can spare a moment and help me out It would be much appreciated.

#2 BenJeremy

BenJeremy

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,690 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 December 2002 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (concei @ Dec 11 2002, 10:04 PM)
I have managed to find this prog but cant seem to decode it Iam using uudwin32 to try and decode but keep getting error messages like unknown format or no archives found . Can someone plz tell me what Iam doing wrong. I can usually figure things out myself but this is really Starting to get to me so if someone can spare a moment and help me out It would be much appreciated.

You should use a program like Agent or newsbin pro to get it from usenet.

Even Outlook Express can decode, if you select all the articles and right click on the group and select "Combine and Decode"

#3 concei

concei

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 09:58 AM

Wheres media x menu gone Just as You told me how to decode it it disappered from the newsgroup I hope you post it soon thanx

#4 BenJeremy

BenJeremy

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,690 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 December 2002 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (concei @ Dec 12 2002, 04:58 AM)
Wheres media x menu gone Just as You told me how to decode it it disappered from the newsgroup I hope you post it soon thanx

biggrin.gif All I can say is... check again biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users