X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 18 February 2004 - 09:18 AM

Hi friends,

I was browing sourceforge.net and came across an open source game called BZFlag. its one of the top software downloaded from sourceforge in last few weeks. I was just thinking if someone might be interested in porting this game to xbox as source code is readily available from the web-site and as far as the game is concerned its an excellent multiplayer shooter game. the game is developed in C,C++. Myself being a Java engineer i'd like to work on this project eventhough it'll be first time for me to work on any game development. i'd like to know what u all people think so that we can plan about registering this project on sourceforge.

FYI the url is http://bzflag.org/

thanks,

sachin

#2 EmperorPsiblade

EmperorPsiblade

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts
  • Interests:Helping newbies, installing modchips, evil genetic experiments......
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 February 2004 - 11:20 PM

i may attempt to port this as i am looking for a good first program to make for the xbox..... i'll glady help... plz pm me about it

it looks like a port may be viable....

Edited by EmperorPsiblade, 18 February 2004 - 11:24 PM.

#3 BigMitch

BigMitch

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 February 2004 - 03:17 AM

Dang you beat me to it, asking that is. I would love to be able to play this on xbox, and being able to connect to game servers would be a +! count me in on beta testing wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users