CaliSurfer008

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts
  • Interests:Brahm is a whore
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 21 July 2002 - 06:40 AM

Who else is waiting for the Xecuter to come out?!?!?! Or atleast come out with some pics or diagrams or somethin!!! Share all your knowledge that you know about the Xecuter!

#2 BulldogPO

BulldogPO

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 July 2002 - 04:17 PM

I´m waiting for it!
And I have whole lot of games burned allready, But I don´t know any workin brands of 80Min CDRW discs sad.gif
Can somebody say if Maxell´s 80min CDRW works cos 74min is workin great for my frend with Thompson DVD drive.

#3 bearauto

bearauto

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 21 July 2002 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (BulldogPO @ Jul 21 2002, 03:17 PM)
I´m waiting for it!
And I have whole lot of games burned allready, But I don´t know any workin brands of 80Min CDRW discs sad.gif
Can somebody say if Maxell´s 80min CDRW works cos 74min is workin great for my frend with Thompson DVD drive.

You burned games on discs you're not even sure the xbox will read? Wow...hope you didn't burn too many.

#4 BulldogPO

BulldogPO

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 July 2002 - 06:50 PM

Yep. I have burned then to 74min Maxell CDRW´s and tried them with my frends modded XboX and they work, but in my unmodded XboX they only say something like wrong region or something. Thos bigger games that require 80min CDRW´s are lying at my harddisk.

#5 Kin

Kin

Forum Asshole

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Pai-check!
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 21 July 2002 - 10:24 PM

TDK DVD-R blanks have worked very well for me using the enighmah final mod chip burning with a PIONEER DVR-104. I have tried generic cdr's for small rip's and 90% have worked, but the load time is much longer so i would not recommend it.

#6 pixletz

pixletz

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 July 2002 - 02:14 AM

I use to be waiting for the xecuter but... im going on vacation and open xbox is the only one i can get in time because i leave 1 day before the release day that sux mad.gif .... so im not waiting for it unless i cant get openxbox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users