• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dsswizard

dsswizard

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 07:06 PM

Help... I have a Xbox that is modded with the X2.2lite plus. It has been working fine for a few months. Now, it boots up to the Xbox screen with xecuter2 under it, but locks up there. I have tried using a game dvd, but it still stops at the same point. I have turned off the chip and put the original HD back in and it boots fine. Do you think it is the hard drive, or could the bios on the chip be scrambled? Any other ideas?? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

#2 Xtrem

Xtrem

The Next Level

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,670 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 February 2004 - 07:09 PM

Can you Boot With A EvoX Boot Disc If So Check If Everything Is There In The C:

#3 dsswizard

dsswizard

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 08:16 PM

Thanks for the response Xtrem. I have tried to boot to a evox disc, but it still locks up on the same screen. I put in a new HD and tried to boot to a evox disc to format it, but the same problem. It just hangs at the logo screen. I took the chip out and reflashed it. I used a pc dvd drive to try the evox, as I have done several times successfully with other xbox's, but it did not work. I guess it is possible that the chip is bad. I have changed out everything else. If anyone has any other ideas, please let me know.

#4 EmperorPsiblade

EmperorPsiblade

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts
  • Interests:Helping newbies, installing modchips, evil genetic experiments......
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 February 2004 - 08:19 PM

its possible that you fried your chip somehow.... did you touch it during those few months?

#5 Softco Industries

Softco Industries

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 19 February 2004 - 08:19 PM

It probably is the BIOS. What BIOS did you flash it with? Try others.

#6 dsswizard

dsswizard

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 08:24 PM

The chip hasn't been touched since it was installed about 2 months ago. I even put the switch panel inside the console so that it wouldn't be accidentally switched off. I have flashed it with the same bios that was on it, it is also the same bios that I have flashed 3 other xbox's with. I think it was the 4979 repack bios.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users