• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#16 nitro66215

nitro66215

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 11:43 AM

This is the best tutorial ever!!! Worked beautifully. The only thing I did different was load the splinter cell game save via hot swap. everything else was a breeze. Does anyone know how to get the MS Dash to come up?? Thanks.

Whoops. Submitted twice. Fixed the dash problem. How about Live? Will I be able to use it? Can I patch the XBE files for live the same way you do for the MS dash?

Edited by nitro66215, 20 April 2004 - 11:31 AM.

#17 colt45joe

colt45joe

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 12:01 PM

this is my info:

K:1.00.4034.01
D:1.00.4920.01

if i follow this guide, do i have a chance of the clock loop happening?

#18 jon20usa

jon20usa

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 10 May 2004 - 09:03 PM

if u are using the font exploit u will always have the possiblity of a clock loop. but the catfish/mech fonts greatly reduce the chance of a clock loop. mine box usually loops 2 or 3 times before coming out after it has been unplugged. biggrin.gif

#19 nitro66215

nitro66215

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 02:28 PM

CLOCK LOOP!! grrr. my box has been looping for over an hour. I guess there is no chance in fixing it without opening it up and hot swapping. Do you know of any other way? I am using the large fonts with PBL and Slayers stuff.

#20 Flame2k

Flame2k

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 11 May 2004 - 02:59 PM

without opening it up there is no other way unless you just leave it for ages n ages.... wait for it 2 recover then dont unplug it!!!!

you might want to change from big fonts to ernie and bert reloaded, it doesnt loop for a fraction of the time you have had to wait. (well not for me anyway)

blink.gif

people have suggested things like putting in an audio cd and then booting it up, and has sometimes brought it out of the loop but its never worked for me.

#21 jon20usa

jon20usa

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 11:56 PM

there is an official clock loop thread. it would be good for u to post there so others can benifit from ur problem and solutin. u can try pluggin in a network cable or find a scatched cd (or scratch) a cd and put that in ur tray. it should slow down ur boot long enough to let ur bigfonts kick in. once u get in set the clock and dont unplug it till u have installed the mech/catfish fonts. i would highly recommend them as u get almost no loop with them. laugh.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif

#22 Lysip

Lysip

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (jon20usa @ May 10 2004, 11:03 PM)
if u are using the font exploit u will always have the possiblity of a clock loop. but the catfish/mech fonts greatly reduce the chance of a clock loop. mine box usually loops 2 or 3 times before coming out after it has been unplugged.  biggrin.gif

Catfish fonts? those arnt in the "usual places"??? I've never herd of them. Could you um ::coughEXPLANEcough:: more about where those came from? In the "usual places" there is:

Bert Is Cheating on Ernie, bigfonts, DayX, ernie and bert reloaded, and Free-Xevox.

Those dont say catfish... uhh.gif uhh.gif uhh.gif

#23 jon20usa

jon20usa

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:25 AM

check ur pm.

#24 doop

doop

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:29 AM

Hi could anyone offer advice to a nOOb on how not to get" this is not an xbox save file" actionreplay works have tried it with normal saves. sad.gif uhh.gif

#25 jon20usa

jon20usa

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 10:03 AM

dont post here and start a new topic and pm me. learn to read more. im answering ur question on the topic u started. the end.

#26 colt45joe

colt45joe

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (Lysip @ May 12 2004, 02:13 AM)
Catfish fonts? those arnt in the "usual places"??? I've never herd of them. Could you um ::coughEXPLANEcough:: more about where those came from? In the "usual places" there is:

Bert Is Cheating on Ernie, bigfonts, DayX, ernie and bert reloaded, and Free-Xevox.

Those dont say catfish... uhh.gif uhh.gif uhh.gif

yea, im confused about that too....i followed this guide and everything worked, but i dont remember catfish..??? i used the bigfonts hacks...ahh, whatever, i was justc curious about that...

my x-box is hacked. i want to install a hardrive, but dont know how. can anybody point me into the right direction?

i checked out the tutorials, and they say "It is important to not use any bios loaders, font hacks, sound hacks, or anything like this as we need a pure key generated for your xbox harddrive"

so what do i do?

#27 Sonicjam

Sonicjam

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 July 2004 - 07:58 PM

my xbox is flashing

#28 dmoney101

dmoney101

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 05:03 AM

could someone PLEASE give mea copy of the action replay version of this save.

#29 ipodder2003

ipodder2003

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 July 2004 - 05:05 AM

QUOTE (dmoney101 @ Jul 30 2004, 11:06 PM)
could someone PLEASE give mea copy of the action replay version of this save.

Why would you EVER want to use this if you can use UDE? And, asking for that stuff is a good way to get yourself banned from x-s.

#30 dmoney101

dmoney101

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (ipodder2003 @ Jul 31 2004, 06:08 AM)
Why would you EVER want to use this if you can use UDE? And, asking for that stuff is a good way to get yourself banned from x-s.

sorry, i was going between 3 differnet guides and i replied on the wrong one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users