#1 XBModda

XBModda

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 20 February 2004 - 01:59 PM

Hi all

I am a complete noob to all this stuff. When i got into the XBox modding i came accross these forums and they have provided much usefull information. So good this information, i went out and bought an XBox the next day!!

However this didn't last long as it had a Thomson drive in it dry.gif So i took it back to the place where i work and exchanged it for one with a Smasung drive in biggrin.gif
The thing i have noticed this morning is my old box (manufactured 07/2003) was completely Black but this 'new one' (manufactured 10/2002 blink.gif ) when the sun hits it is actually army green!

Maybe it's just my eyesight but has anyone else had this 'feature'. Is it because of the age of the unit?

Sorry it's not really about modding but im just curious about this.

Oh well colour doesn't matter it's the 120GB Maxtor thats the business beerchug.gif

XBModda

#2 Xtrem

Xtrem

The Next Level

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,670 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 February 2004 - 02:02 PM

Thats A Special Edition There Is Also The Cristal (White) And The BLue Dead Or Alive Xtreme Volleyball

#3 chefelf

chefelf

Brandishing the Triforce of Modding

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,407 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Web Design, Writing, Cycling, Hardware Modification, Building Computers, Music
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 February 2004 - 02:02 PM

There are Xboxes that are a sort of green transluscent color. To my understanding they're pretty rare. Consider yourself lucky. wink.gif

It won't matter as far as modding is concerned.

#4 XBModda

XBModda

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 20 February 2004 - 02:13 PM

nah soz wot i meant was it woz it looks black in normal light and in the dull but when direct sunlight is put on it is shows up as a very dark green. I know this coz the controller ports are still black!

sad.gif sorry for the mixup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users