• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1 nooclles

nooclles

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 12:53 PM

You bought something from http://MODorDie.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

#2 melongstrike

melongstrike

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 March 2004 - 07:08 PM

sorry left out order ID

Order # yhst-18552104658115-487

I am PROUD to be the first one to make a comment on this site. After patiently waiting for xbox-chipz to come through but to no avail I had to find another site. MODorDie was the answer to my prayers.!!! The site said they had chips in and they actually DID!! I was also surprised to see how fast they respond to email messages. They confirmed that my package was sent and I received it in "security" like packaging within 3 days. The chips were working and they were more than helpful in assisting me in all my questions.

I am almost hesitant to share how great this site is and the folks who run it. (want to keep it all to myself smile.gif )

This will continue to be my site of choice from now on out.

9/10

#3 theraiders2005

theraiders2005

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 04:55 AM

These guys are fantastic! I sent my order last week and just received my modded xbox in about a week. Great communication and terrific product.

Everything works to my satisfaction.

Thanks!

#4 rau

rau

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 12:59 PM

Good prices but very poor service.

When I ordered my items I requested them to be sent FedEx. Apparently there is not an automated feature for the additional shipping costs, so they had to email me back days later requesting that I accept the additional charges. It took them five days to finally send my package from the date of my acceptance of the charges. Overall, it was over a week from the time I ordered to the time the packages were sent.

Additionally, it took me three emails before I ever got confirmation that they had sent my package.

After all that, they still sent it to the wrong address. When you order from their website there is no automated option to have your order shipped to a different address than the billing address, so I added my requested shipping address into the comments section. It was not until this morning when I looked up my package via FedEx tracking that I found out that modordie.com sent my package to the wrong state!

#5 nooclles

nooclles

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 06:24 PM

Come on guys!

We just reached the 500 order mark and only 2 reviews?

Thanks to all our satisfied customers again : )

Jay
MODorDie.com

#6 Busacrazy7

Busacrazy7

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 06:07 AM

I have had an interesting experience with Modordie.com They are very good with questions and modding assistance but just make sure you read the site thoroughly when dealing with specifics about shipping and repair. Their work is definetely top notch and the finished products are definite eye catchers and conversation pieces. The lights and the clear jewel are great acessories and along with a chip will keep you playing all day long. I am very happy with my modded xbox and would recommend them as an exellect choice for modding your xbox. Also, if there is a problem, they will do their best to fix/reconcile any discrepancy that ever occurs.
Thanks Jay, Mike, and the rest of the mod crew. smile.gif

#7 nooclles

nooclles

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 02:38 AM

Rau:

When you place an order it says we only offer FedEx 3 Day Air on "MoD System" Orders. If you want to upgrade your order to FedEx 3 Day Air (and you did not have an MoD System on your order) you must explain that in the comments and verify that you are authorizing an additional charge of $5.00 (so that we can upgrade your order to FedEx 3 Day Air). Secondly, we sent you several e-mails asking you if this were the case (since you explained that is what you wanted to do in the order comments, but did not verify the incurred additional charges). However, you did not respond to any of the e-mails for 2-3 Days. We got the response only 4 days later... That is why it took so long to ship out.

About the Incorrect shipping: There is most definitely an area to enter an alternate shipping address. The reason you package was originally addressed with your billing address is because one of our new tech's was accepting that order and happened to "goof". But we did contact FedEx for you and had them change the shipping address on your package (to the correct one) before it left the second check-point (therefore taking no more time then it would have if it were to leave with the correct address, originally).

Thanks, we do admit there was a bit of confusion on that order. But that is one of the first times we let an order slip (to that extent).

Keep up the good work guys; we can definitely use some activity in this forum! Good or bad, people need to know about us.

wink.gif

Jay
MODorDie.com

#8 MODorDie

MODorDie

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 May 2004 - 02:56 PM

MODorDie.com is soon changing format to better fit our customers needs!

We are switching over to an entirely different, smoother and sexier layout as well as re-constructing the back-end of our site to a more better optimized Paypal Checkout.

Look for these changes to occur in the next month as you will be directed to our new domain MODorDie.net!

Thanks guys!

Mike
MODorDie.com

#9 amarin09

amarin09

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 02:27 PM

Purchased a system, still havent received it as of yet ( its shipping as we speak), but the response time to any questions I have had has been great. Best customer service experience I have had with any retailer. Look forward to playing the system. Thx Jay and Mike.

#10 pagangod6669

pagangod6669

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (nooclles @ Feb 21 2004, 02:53 PM)
You bought something from http://MODorDie.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

muhaha.gif the guys from MODorDie.com rock.other than my own impatience,everything was just as i ordered.when i messed up my xbox i shipped it back and they fixed it.they actually made it better.i've told all my friends about them.since they know what's been going on with my xbox,they as well as myself we're real impressed with how quickly they got my xbox fixed and back to me.anybody who wants to mod there xbox needs to have it done by MODorDie.com. cool.gif iamwithstupid.gif beerchug.gif

#11 k killa 21

k killa 21

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 07:16 PM

JAY AND EVERYONE FROM MODORDIE WHERE SOME COOL PEOPLE I ORDERED A SPECIAL EDITION CRYSTAL XBOX FROM THEM AND THEY KEPT ME UPDATED ON IT THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE PROSSES.I HAD PROBLEMS WITH PAYPAL BUT THEY HELPED ME FIND OTHER SOLUTIONS TO PAY IT.I USED WESTERN UNION WICH AT FIRST I THOUGHT WAS A LIL RISKY BUT I FOUND ALL THE PEOPLE AT MODORDIE VERY TRUST WORTHY AND THEY DID A VERY VERY NICE JOB ON MY CRYSTAL XBOX- ITS TOO COOL. I HIGHLY RECOMEND MODORDIE TO EVERYONE TRYING TO MOD THERE XBOX OR GET THE BEST AND LATEST PRODUCTS.THANKS TO JAY FROM MODORDIE HES A COOL GUY VERY HELPFUL.AND I WILL BE GETTING STUFF FROM MODORDIE IN THE FUTURE. beerchug.gif

#12 ophiel

ophiel

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 10:56 AM

Hi all,

As a first time buyer at MODorDie I can fully recommend their services. I live in Australia, and their international shipping service was above par. My goods arrived safely and quickly before the due date!

Nice one guys biggrin.gif

#13 Evil_Link

Evil_Link

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 03:59 PM

Hey! i just got my modordie order and im impressed, the look is mad tight i must say that the guys at modordie rule! keep up the good mods and ill tell my friends to go to u neways thanks ModOrDie true xbox modding at its best wink.gif
Red Bull Givz J00 WIIINGZ www.redbull.com

#14 XboxDeviant

XboxDeviant

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 04:32 PM

These guys are awsome. I love my new crystal lighted xbox. if you want someone yhat knows there stuff, use these guys!

#15 dpgomer21

dpgomer21

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 05:09 AM

this was my first time dealing with jay and the guys at modordie.com and I must say that the experiance was awsome. my xbox arrived the other day and I was totally Impresed,the guys at modordie do top notch work, and I must all say that they kept me up to date on my order almost on a daily basis. I will definatly tell all my friends and do future buisness with these guys.

thanx, Daniel wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users