X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 December 2002 - 12:42 AM

hey
well me and my buddy here in NH are offering to help with those creative peeps out there with no artistic/technological skill, or those who are just afraid of doing something new.

were just offering to spice up the xbox case and controller, or do any software/hardware related modding.

we can addd leds to the controllers, do a nice paint job, (buddy works manchester autobody center and manchester art institute), splice wires for keyboard hookups and just about anything else, cept for modchip modding, we'll leave that to the pros.

first off though- we do not work with vinyl sidding, as its agaisnt our nature, we love stucco houses mind you, so if you want a vinyl cover, goto http://www.xbox-skins.com as they arerecomended and their covers are nice and slick.

we tend to work with, paint, a hot soldering iron, a deamonized dremel, some leds, electronic know how, and some imagination.

so if your interested in anything we offer or just want to check up on the scene up here in NH, drop us a line at
jujupinto85@msn.com

or catch me on xbconnect as Jujupinto85

thanks
ps leave all emails concerneing with xbox mods in the subject line,

*website soon!

#2 the_Watchers_eye

the_Watchers_eye

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 13 December 2002 - 12:50 AM

can you stop spamming the board please. I saw your other post in the newbie section.

Edited by the_Watchers_eye, 13 December 2002 - 12:51 AM.

#3 jujupinto85

jujupinto85

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 December 2002 - 12:59 AM

lol sorry about that, i didnt see that this section was appropiate for it first, neways its a good way to get offers out considering with these boards and xboxhacker's one ive got 4 offers already

but neways
thanks

#4 MartialXboxArtist

MartialXboxArtist

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 December 2002 - 01:42 AM

xboxskins.net is much better. He's a PRO on this forum and is very trustworthy. Not to mention WELL known by a lot of members.

Edited by MartialXboxArtist, 13 December 2002 - 01:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users