• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 XBatManX

XBatManX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 04:13 PM

cool.gif I have Madden 2004 I bought and want to make a back up of this game because I have 2 small children that like playing xbox game disc frisbee when dads not home........I have a problem tho,there is a file named UIS_LIB_MCARD_FULL.DAT that it won't let me move into computer to make the iso. At first I thought it was just that drive wouldn't read the scratchy disc so I copied it to the hard drive of the xbox , but I still can't move it to my computer....does anyone have any idea why this file refuses to be moved and times out when trying to move it? ph34r.gif beerchug.gif

#2 Mantrai

Mantrai

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 07:53 PM

Had a similiar problem with a file on my xbox, could be renamed/moved on the xbox but would time out if ftp'd or fail adter 30%, using 4 diferent ftp programs.

In the end I used xbox ftp client and ftp'd it to the ftp server on my pc (rather than using the ftp client on my pc and connecting to the xbox's ftp server) and it worked, first time, no idea why that one file had a problem, never had the same problem again.

Not sure if that helps, or if anyone has come accross a similiar problem.

#3 XBatManX

XBatManX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 08:23 PM

thx buddy will try that now.....hehe cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users