4 replies to this topic

#1 zincmann

zincmann

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 05:39 PM

OKay now that I have to retype this out...

I have been doing a lot of research and I really want to know which is the right Solderless option for an xbox newbie.

I wont go Solder option because I have never done it and do not want to fy my investment.

I initially considered the old Xecuter 2.2 lite then went to the Chameleon 2 then I considered the X.B.I.T and now I am at the 2.3b Xecuter lite plus solderless.

As you can see my confusion I am looking for the most hassle free, easiest to install and problem free solution, arent we all! LOL

I have the newest evox file downloaded, and i see the XBIT has the cable to auto flash from your PC. I just need some expert advise on which is the best one to make my life easy and actually work! All come with Cromwell bios installed I am guessing and the Evox comes with the bios you need to flash it with.

Thanks in advance for your recommendation!

#2 enigma_x

enigma_x

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 23 February 2004 - 10:35 PM

Personally, I would advice the Xenium. It's good for both noob & l33t people, and it's really, really hard to screw up. You will likely need to flash it with another, non-Cromwell bios. (Advice: Use latest Xecuter 2) -enigma_x PS: To learn more, see http://www.ozxodus.com

#3 tankertux

tankertux

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 23 February 2004 - 10:49 PM

Also, the Xbit is a solderless solution for a 1.5 xbox. I love mine, but don't know how it adds up to the Xenium. One benefit it has over the Xenium is the ability to be flashed via USB, and it doesn't even have to be installed to flash it!

#4 Allenad

Allenad

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 23 February 2004 - 11:11 PM

chameleon with solderless adapter or matrix...they both are good chips beerchug.gif

#5 VeXoN

VeXoN

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 11:59 PM

I love my Xecuter 2.3 lite +, but as you can see by other peoples replys this is really something you must figure out on your own cause everyone like something different.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users