1 reply to this topic

#1 afon

afon

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 09:27 PM

I am a refugee from the land of the matrix chip (I cant remember the sad stories of this time period, so dont ask rolleyes.gif ). But anyway, being EXTRA carefull and sexy (ooh) i orderd a premod from system-mods. Despite a kind of long wait, everything was fine. But knowing my luck, i fucked up the flash and cromwell went down the drain. So now i just orderd a X2.3 lite programmer (like moments ago), and I thought id get my xbox ready for it. So i removed the screws on the bottom of the xbox, took the HD screws out (ready for my old 120 gig tongue.gif ) and such. Feeling a slight panic attack coming (From the evil memories of Matrix raping my D0 points on two xboxs in a row), i took a deep breath and put the xbox back together. All was looking well. I turned on the xbox, and SPANK MY ASS AND CALL ME SALLY THE FUCKER WAS SHOWING THE FLUBBER ANIMATION IN BLACK AND WHITE.
After cursing all that was in existance, I took the xbox into my living room and tried to blame it on the focus encoder not working with the HDTV setup i had. It was no longer in black and white (and it works on the HDTV set up now too...hmm) but i noticed it took a crazy amount of time for the dash to load (allright, maybe not 'Crazy' but atleast a 6+ seconds sad.gif ). It still does it a week later. What gives?

Oh, and if your answering my question nicely, dont forget that i have a 2.3 lite chip (not 2.3b lite) and i want to know why the 2.3 isnt in production anymore. jester.gif

Edited by afon, 24 February 2004 - 09:33 PM.

#2 afon

afon

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 01:40 AM

bump sleeping.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users