Photo

Online Enable Games Dont Play Off Of Hard Drive.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bigslickak

bigslickak

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 12:26 AM

I am not connected to the internet yet online enable games dont play off of Hard drive. Any game that does not use xbox live runs fine off of my hard drive. I am using an executor lite 2.3b+ chip with a 120gb maxtor drive. I also tried playing a xbox live game on the modded xbox off of the dvd and it would freeze on the xbox screen just as it would off of the hard drive. I know ido not need to lock my hard drive becvause I am not attempting to connect to xbox live. Why arent these gaames playing?

#2 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,741 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 25 February 2004 - 12:35 AM

perhaps it has something to do with your MS dashbaord, are yo uusing 4920 (the Live dash)?

the games might be trying to upgrade you but something isnt working, maybe you ripped the update xbes?

#3 bigslickak

bigslickak

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 12:41 AM

Well I updated the msdash by sticking in one of the live games. So I have a new menu option on the msdash "xbox live". I tried running the games with and without the dash update xbes and they still freeze on the xbox screen. Its wierd because the tetris/star wars game lets me select the game i want but when it goes to load it it then freezes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users