65 replies to this topic

#1 Ebeniz

Ebeniz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 02:32 PM

You bought something from http://www.foundmy.com/?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

#2 modded

modded

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 06:19 PM

I only have a Paypal Transaction ID: 0SG702693Y1814454

I have no order # from these guys.

I ordered 3 X-bits and I did receive them in average time. I notified support that I would be installing these 2 weeks after I receive them and if I had any problems I would contact them. Well, I have a problem and I have not had a response from them in quite some time. I can't flash the Xbit on my PC (running XP) or on three others, one of which being a Dell. I do not know if I have a faulty chip or if all of the PC's are a problem. Either way, 3 of these chips do me no good if I can not even flash them. I wish I could have resolved this another way than in here, but I have no choice. This probably will not get resolved and I am left with 2 sealed x-bits and one opened which will not flash properly with the program provided by DMS. DMS says to return to vendor to have it flashed or refund, but the vendor does not respond.

If you are in the market for chips, modchipman is the way to go. Stands behind the product and gets back to you if you do have a problem. Very Dis-satisfied at the moment. What good is a chip if I can't even flash the darn thing! sad.gif

#3 tjtowns

tjtowns

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 08 April 2004 - 03:26 AM

I have spent about $800 on various chips from foundmy on 3 seperate orders and he has come through every time.

Be sure you email him before you pay to be sure he has the product in stock and he can tell you how much to pay that includes shipping. After payment is recieved, he sends the tracking # via email within a day. I live in the US and I get my orders from him within 5-6 days everytime.

-modded-
From time to time he is away on other business, but never once has he turned down supporting someone that got a faulty chip. I pay close attention to this and wouldent support anyone that got burnt by the same person I buy my chips from.

I know he frequents the Vendor section of PS2Newz.net frequently to check the posts left under his own in the vendor section. I suggest you try there if your emails arent being replied to. You cant assume all emails are sent and recieved everytime.

TJT

#4 chefelf

chefelf

Brandishing the Triforce of Modding

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,407 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Web Design, Writing, Cycling, Hardware Modification, Building Computers, Music
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 April 2004 - 02:54 PM

I have no experience with this shop but this is a known issue with the X-bit chip. You should really check the X-bit forums for more info on how to resolve this. However, they should at least have courtesy to tell you the same.

smile.gif

#5 modded

modded

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:20 PM

Lets try round 2 to leave a response post.... It took a few e-mails and post at various forums before I got a response from them 2 weeks after I returned my Xbits, but they were replaced with smartxx with no problems and arrived to me three days after I did get that response. Guy is remote alot and that must be the problem. If I were to get a guarantee from him that he would ship promptly, I would do business with again. I am a lil salty still for the amounts of time that pass between e-mails, but this guy is legit and does not go to rip you off. I wish all of you the best of luck.

#6 wong72

wong72

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 02:02 AM

I orfered a HDLoader from foundmy on Fri Jul 09. After that i never recieved any confermation or tracking number. So the next day i eamiled them and got a quick reply that sayed they ran out of shipping supplies but my order was now shipped. I got the order on Thurs Jul 15, so 6 days shipping, not that bad. Overall it was great doing buisness with this place and i will definitly do it again in the future.

#7 gcskate27

gcskate27

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts
  • Interests:video games, prgramming, comps, skateboarding, cooking, taking care of my lizards and dachshund
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 05 November 2004 - 09:32 AM

I recently bought a 10-pack of duox2's of which 7 turned out to be faulty. exchanged the chips after a bit of time, but no problems here...

Edited by gcskate27, 17 November 2004 - 08:09 AM.

#8 ronetone

ronetone

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 11:04 PM

bought chips and had them repair and install my ps2. great service, i would recommend foundmy

#9 johnny_bravo777

johnny_bravo777

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 04:48 AM

Ordered two top cases for gamecube, and a xeno chip. Got products within one week after ordering, and all products worked. Great prices, great product, and great customer service, will order from them over anyone else.

#10 jitster

jitster

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 10 September 2006 - 01:35 AM

Very upset i ordered 4 matrix infinity and 2 duo 3 modchips and they refunded my order saying they don't ship to BC anymore for people that order more than 1 modchip grr.gif then left me hanging to go look elsewhere. I don't whats up ordered from them before fine.

ordernumber is 1593

#11 foundmy

foundmy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 09:09 AM

jilster: regarding ordernumber is 1593 how did i leave you hanging? i refunded your money instantly, i mean other places that could ship it out to you instantly, sure their pricing is alot more than mine. And in the past i haven't been able to get the product out to you as soon as you wanted it. So i figure that you rather have the product quicker from those places that have much higher prices than me, but at the same time, you are an installer so you make that up without any problems. I can't meet your needs, not at my pricing i sell stuff at.

#12 Loaded_Gun_Complex

Loaded_Gun_Complex

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 September 2006 - 03:49 PM

@ foundmy i placed an order for around $200 a few days ago and i still see it saying pending. Just wondering if you could update me please.

Order Number 1640

#13 foundmy

foundmy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 05:47 AM

RE: Order # 1640

you probably posted this request for information before your order status actually got updated and the order has been shipped. please login and check your order status.

Thank you for your order.

#14 FahadSaid

FahadSaid

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 03:13 AM

Order #1749 and 1763

Ordered a DuoX2 and a Crystal Chip 1.2 one day after the DuoX2. Recieved Xpresspost shipment, but only had the DuoX2 inside. Gave a call to Terry and a week later I got the Crystal Chip. Both chips work perfectly. Great service, they actually care.

#15 C0r0n3r

C0r0n3r

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 03:52 AM

Order #1955
Order Date: Monday 09 October, 2006
Ordered 1 ea Qoob Pro Complete Kit w/ FREE GIFT and 1 ea GC Replacement Top Case. I first e-mailed to see if both items were in stock, they responded, 'yes'. I will update my post as things progress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users